ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Colour Schemes For High Gloss Kitchens
Total Articles: 72
If you want your kitchen to look sleek and glossy, like a photo out of a magazine, you can have it with a careful choice of cabinets, worktops, flooring materials, and a well-thought out overall design. There's nothing quite as stunning as today's high gloss kitchens, and they all rely on a few simple rules to create that slick modern look.
One of the easiest ways to get a great contemporary gloss kitchen is to choose contrasting colors. For example, using black gloss kitchen cabinets to contrast with a white high gloss kitchen worktop, or using white gloss kitchen cabinets to contrast with a black worktop. If such extreme opposites aren't for you but you still want a look that will deliver the same eye-popping impact, you can explore cream high gloss kitchen which look great contrasted with natural woods. It's easy to go overboard, so be sure to keep everything balanced. You don't need a perfect ratio of one color to another, but consulting an expert to help you find that sweet spot is always an asset
There's more than one way to create a stunning white high gloss kitchen or a cream high gloss kitchen. Many choose to use glossy woods all over, and then choose a bolder worktop or splash back to really make the natural beauty of the wood stand out. You can use different shades, patterns, and lighting to create this effect as well, giving you an incredible degree of flexibility and versatility.
Choosing a colour to highlight can really give a white high gloss kitchen or a cream high gloss kitchen a special quality. Generally, it's best to choose just one bold color and keep it consistent across the blacks, whites, and woods and stainless steel accents that you may have. Choosing a gloss kitchen cabinet color and keeping everything else subtle and very dark or very light can create a magical room that really stands out. Stainless steel accents, almost all contemporary high gloss kitchens are perfect for stainless steel. Sinks, refrigerators, and accents all integrate perfectly, but black and white appliances can still look great too.
Don't focus too heavily on any one element; you need to consider how they will all work together. If you absolutely, positively must have a certain colour; keep in mind that you may be limiting the selection of components that will pair well with it. That said, there are exceptions to every rule, and thinking outside of the box can lead to fantastic results. As long as you have fun with it and you like what you see, that's all that matters.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent high gloss kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi