ALL >> Health >> View Article
Being On The Wrong Side Of The Law
Total Articles: 26
It has often been said, especially fifty years ago, that “once you go bad, you can never go back.” This statement arose as a conscientious acknowledgment of the fact that once people are on the wrong side of the law, they don’t often feel as if they can just erase their past by continuous good behavior. In other words, they think that one bad deed defines which side of the track they should live on, and that many multiple good deeds may or may not even make a difference to their record.
It is this mentality of always being bad and never being good enough which has kept many people in the criminal game for many years. What would you do if you knew that you had all of the power in the world and could do anything you wanted, both good and bad? Chances are, you’d happily settle for peace, contentment, strong family relationships, and having enough to eat every day. But, this is not the mentality that people in poverty or first or second time criminals possess. Rather, they believe that somehow they have crossed over an invisible line which then rises up and acts as a barrier to going back to the other side, the good side.
Of course, logically speaking, this is nonsense, but people are not logical, nor are they rational. Mental habits are something very powerful and we always act in accordance with our established mental habits. In fact, if anything seems to be threatening a habit of ours, we are more likely to pick the lesser option, but the option which most coincides with our habitual process.
This is what happens when employees bring drugs or alcohol to the workplace, even if they just show up drunk or high. They are breeding a different mental habit among the working population. They are breeding the habit of fear and loss and emptiness. Make sure your own workers are not “misbehaving” in this way. Use high quality drug test equipment from CMM Technology to get the scientific truth from them, and make sure that you also have your alcohol breathalyser devices recalibrated with our NATA accredited recalibrations services.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal