ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Buying A Property In Ghaziabad: Why And Why Not?
Total Articles: 19
Aptly called 'Gateway of Uttar Pradesh', Ghaziabad is one of the well-planned cities of Delhi NCR. Rapid pace development has awarded it with the distinction of world's second fastest growing city in the world. Situated strategically over National Highway-24, the the city has clearly got the location avenged. At present, a large number of realty projects are under-construction in the stretch connecting Delhi border and Dasna; it has kept Ghaziabad in radar of real estate buyers and sellers. With the proposed widening of NH-24 from 6 to 8 lanes, the traffic-flow would become smoother and hassle-free in the time to come.
Seekers of property in Ghaziabad are gong to get benefited by expansion of Delhi Metro. Currently, it is served by Vaishali and Kaushabi metro stains. With the expansion, the commutation time to and from Delhi will be further reduced. By 2017, the rail line is expected to reach up to one of its prime colonies, Indirapuram.
The 21-km Noida Ghaziabad link road is under-construction. Developed as part of Noida Master Plan 2021, this stretch shall reduce the commutation time from Delhi to just half an hour. This 75-m wide link road has garnered the interest of prospective buyers of Ghaziabad property. A series of constructions are on their way, and it is expected to become one of the high-growth areas of the city. With big metros of Delhi NCR fastly reaching their saturation level, in terms of future constructions, Ghaziabad comes as a fine alternative options. The rates are still reasonable if compared to Delhi and Gurgaon.
But on the downside, there are a number of factors that have balked its full-fledged growth. Poor infrastructure, high rate of lawlessness, and poor amenities are some of the adversaries that need immediate attention. There have been reposts of framers' agitations against authorities: they are up in arms against the private planned townships that are to built over the land owned by them.
The current residents of Ghaziabad are facing a number of civic amenities problems. Some of the residents living in high-rise buildings have been slapped with abnormally high water bills. In spite of the fact that theses colonies have no supply of Ganga Water, they have been issued lofty bills. Then, there are other problems like sewage blockage and overflow.
A lot needs to be done on pay of government authorities. Till then, the prospective buyers will have to harp only on improving connectivity and afford ability factors.
Makaan.com is a notable property websites india that lists cheap, budget, and luxury property in Ghaziabad. Look for 1, 2, 3 BHK Ghaziabad property as featured by renowned builders and developers.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room