ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pmi-100 It Certification Exam – Passing Guarantee Exam
Total Articles: 19
PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is the newest certification program and an ideal way to learn to master your project assignment responsibilities and advancing your career. It is useful not only for novice practitioners at the start of their career but also imperative for project team members intending to enhance their project management knowledge.
The PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) program is globally recognized and emphasized by technology professionals engaged in project management. The objective of this certification was to analyze and measure a person's professional knowledge. Project managers who require formal training in project management or need to develop a better understanding of the project management process undertake this certification. The administration, regularization, development, and promotion of the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) program has been entrusted to PIMS.
The Certification includes knowledge of basic preparation of the project, budgeting and estimating costs, identifying and overcoming potential risks.
Guidelines for Preparation:
Since this certification course is highly recommended for project team members, entry-level project managers, undergraduate as well as graduate students it demands a few criteria to be fulfilled (according to PMI) which include a High School diploma, Associate Degree or global equivalent, 1,500 hours of work on a project team and 23 hours of formal education in Project Management. There are numerous preparation kits, study material and study guides available on the Internet for timely preparation.
The PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examination is computer-based. It consists of 150 multiple-choice questions which are to be completed within three hours. The examination is held all around the world at PMI-approved testing centers. is valid for a period of five years. After a lapse of 5 years, you need to reappear for the exam to renew its validity.
Benefits in Professional Career:
As mentioned earlier, the PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is ideal for Undergraduate/ graduate students, project team members and even entry level Project Managers. This is the very basic level of the PMI project management certification program. Hence the holder of a CAPM certification proves to his present and potential employers that he possesses the required experience, education and skill which are vital to work on and develop projects. It signifies that a CAPM certification holder can dedicatedly commit to and pursue excellence in the project management field while performing the duties at the any business enterprise.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program