ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pmi-100 It Certification Exam – Passing Guarantee Exam
Total Articles: 19
PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is the newest certification program and an ideal way to learn to master your project assignment responsibilities and advancing your career. It is useful not only for novice practitioners at the start of their career but also imperative for project team members intending to enhance their project management knowledge.
The PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) program is globally recognized and emphasized by technology professionals engaged in project management. The objective of this certification was to analyze and measure a person's professional knowledge. Project managers who require formal training in project management or need to develop a better understanding of the project management process undertake this certification. The administration, regularization, development, and promotion of the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) program has been entrusted to PIMS.
The Certification includes knowledge of basic preparation of the project, budgeting and estimating costs, identifying and overcoming potential risks.
Guidelines for Preparation:
Since this certification course is highly recommended for project team members, entry-level project managers, undergraduate as well as graduate students it demands a few criteria to be fulfilled (according to PMI) which include a High School diploma, Associate Degree or global equivalent, 1,500 hours of work on a project team and 23 hours of formal education in Project Management. There are numerous preparation kits, study material and study guides available on the Internet for timely preparation.
The PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examination is computer-based. It consists of 150 multiple-choice questions which are to be completed within three hours. The examination is held all around the world at PMI-approved testing centers. is valid for a period of five years. After a lapse of 5 years, you need to reappear for the exam to renew its validity.
Benefits in Professional Career:
As mentioned earlier, the PMI-100, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is ideal for Undergraduate/ graduate students, project team members and even entry level Project Managers. This is the very basic level of the PMI project management certification program. Hence the holder of a CAPM certification proves to his present and potential employers that he possesses the required experience, education and skill which are vital to work on and develop projects. It signifies that a CAPM certification holder can dedicatedly commit to and pursue excellence in the project management field while performing the duties at the any business enterprise.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning