ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Reasons To Avoid Abortion
Total Articles: 75
Abortion is one of the most controversial topics of today's age, be it ethically, morally or legally. The law makers of every country have to deal with the question of whether to allow abortion or not. Even if abortion is allowed, the question is should they be allowed in all circumstances or only specific circumstances?
There have been arguments for and against it, and the worst part is that both sides are equally valid. The logical solution is, think before getting pregnant. It's not something that you could get into randomly. You are giving life to a person; there is nothing random or trivial about that.
It might be argued that sometimes it is better to not let the child come into world if all he has to see is misery and suffer. Scales keep tilting in each direction with every argument.
Here are 5 reasons why abortion should be avoided:
Physical harm: The foremost reason is medical. In plenty of cases it has been seen that the effects of an abortion on the woman having it is very harmful; physically, mentally and emotionally. Many times she loses the ability to give birth again. Emotionally, the loss of an unborn child may leave a scar that never goes away.
Civil Rights: We all have the right to live freely. How can then you decide the fate of a person who hasn't even had the chance of experiencing this world yet. This is the moral and legal aspect that says you should avoid abortion.
Conscience: A woman will never be able to live with a guilt free conscience after having killed her own baby. True, it might be better for the child. But it isn't for us to decide. God has given everyone a will, who are the human to go against that?
Evolution: we overcame widow remarriage, child marriage, even infanticide under several laws. How hard is the idea of abortion to come over? Sure, initially the thought of having a life dependent on you is scary. But the moment you hold your child, and realise you are the one who gave him/her life, all the scary thoughts go away. Why not just give it a chance?
Permanent: Yes, it's permanent. You can't go back on abortion. You cannot bring someone back from life. Once it is done, there is nothing that can be done to undo it. An impulsive decision ruins everyone's lives.
What is theTampa Abortion Clinic ? Find out for yourself!
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited