ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Staten Island Summer Camp
Total Articles: 1
School life can be very hectic for children. A fun way to unwind for a few days from their busy schedules will surely help them grow mentally and can be a healthier way to spend their vacations. Summer camp is just the ideal place for that. From toddlers to teens, summer camps are great way to reconnect with nature and learn along the way. In today’s world, children are too much glued to technology. By enrolling your kids in these camps can surely instil values which they can hold on for the rest of their lives. There are innumerable benefits you can gain from summer camps.
• In summer camps, you run, walk, climb, jump; practically are moving all the time. So it’s a great physical activity.
• They create a safe and nurturing environment where children tend to build a positive character and also their self-confidence.
• They generally become more independent as they are on their own, doing chores and taking care of themselves.
• Explore and learn are two key elements in summer camps. A friendly environment helps them in recognising their creative side. They develop values and can also learn new skills.
• It becomes a great opportunity to socialise and also make new friends. They tend to break out of their shells.
In Staten Island Summer Camp have programs for toddlers and teens. From one day camps, weekend activities to month long camps, there are various options you can choose from. Some of them also offer family weekend camps where the whole family can bond over bonfires and go swimming, skiing and horse riding. Speciality camps like gymnastic camps, swim camps and outdoor camps are also being organised. New York YMCA camps, Staten Island Academy’s Day camp, JCC Lillian Schwartz day camp are few options available.
As adults, we get so caught up with life that we don’t have time to stay fit both mentally and physically. Stress can be more dangerous and can do more damage to your body than you can ever imagine. Enrolling into any martial arts form like Muay Thai can make a huge difference. Muay Thai or Thai kickboxing is an extreme style of kickboxing. It is known as the “art of eight limbs” as you use your hands, elbows, knees and legs. Muay Thai is for everyone – from children to adults.
• Muay Thai has a strict regime, where there is complete cardiovascular conditioning through running, shadowboxing, rope jumping, body weight resistance and abs workout.
• It is a fun way to lose those extra calories and stay fit as Muay Thai is a complete body workout.
• Muay Thai along with kicking techniques teaches striking and grappling techniques as well. They can help you immensely during self defence.
• Self discipline is one thing you learn the most while training for Muay Thai as it demands a proper diet and also continuous commitment.
• Like any other martial arts form, Muay Thai also imbibes the sense of respect and regard for others, humility, patience and gratitude. It can be a stepping stone for character building in children.
• It is a stress buster. A calm mind always leads to a happy and healthier life.
In Staten Island Muay Thai is being taught in various academies like Anderson’s Martial Arts Academy, Staten Island Muay Thai and Tiger Schulman Staten Island Mixed Martial Arts.
Planning a perfect, fun-filled, hassle-free birthday parties can be very hectic. In Staten Island though, there are a lot of choices. If you are on a budget then ice skating, bowling, museums, zoo parties are a few options. If professional help is what you need, then JW Tumbles and Created-By-You are few party planners in the city.
Fitness Articles1. Visit The Best Dentist In Delhi To Get Bad Breath Cured
Author: Vardhman Dental Care
2. Kundalini Yoga Retreat
Author: Triguna Yoga
3. My Balance Is Fine
4. Into Wellness Launched An Experience Center In Pune
Author: Ritesh Mahindrakar
5. Desay Smart Fitness Tracker Black
6. How To Simplify Complex Cardiovascular Workouts With Workout Tips?
Author: Kaa Yaa
7. How To Perform Cardiovascular Workouts With Workout Review?
Author: Kaa Yaa
8. Perfect Way To Lose Weight Fast
9. Weight Loss Products - Do They Really Work?
Author: stefania daniel
10. The Vape Pen Glass Bubbler Starter Kit From Cloudv
Author: Cloud Vapes
11. 8 Keys Benefits Of Performing Restorative Yoga
12. The Importance Of 24 Hour Gym In Kelowna When It Comes To Weight Loss
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
13. What Makes The Best Yoga Studios In Phoenix
14. Flu Vaccinations Facts And Their Side Effects
Author: Zenifier Watt
15. Know About The Juices For Pre-workout Hours