ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Staten Island Summer Camp
Total Articles: 1
School life can be very hectic for children. A fun way to unwind for a few days from their busy schedules will surely help them grow mentally and can be a healthier way to spend their vacations. Summer camp is just the ideal place for that. From toddlers to teens, summer camps are great way to reconnect with nature and learn along the way. In today’s world, children are too much glued to technology. By enrolling your kids in these camps can surely instil values which they can hold on for the rest of their lives. There are innumerable benefits you can gain from summer camps.
• In summer camps, you run, walk, climb, jump; practically are moving all the time. So it’s a great physical activity.
• They create a safe and nurturing environment where children tend to build a positive character and also their self-confidence.
• They generally become more independent as they are on their own, doing chores and taking care of themselves.
• Explore and learn are two key elements in summer camps. A friendly environment helps them in recognising their creative side. They develop values and can also learn new skills.
• It becomes a great opportunity to socialise and also make new friends. They tend to break out of their shells.
In Staten Island Summer Camp have programs for toddlers and teens. From one day camps, weekend activities to month long camps, there are various options you can choose from. Some of them also offer family weekend camps where the whole family can bond over bonfires and go swimming, skiing and horse riding. Speciality camps like gymnastic camps, swim camps and outdoor camps are also being organised. New York YMCA camps, Staten Island Academy’s Day camp, JCC Lillian Schwartz day camp are few options available.
As adults, we get so caught up with life that we don’t have time to stay fit both mentally and physically. Stress can be more dangerous and can do more damage to your body than you can ever imagine. Enrolling into any martial arts form like Muay Thai can make a huge difference. Muay Thai or Thai kickboxing is an extreme style of kickboxing. It is known as the “art of eight limbs” as you use your hands, elbows, knees and legs. Muay Thai is for everyone – from children to adults.
• Muay Thai has a strict regime, where there is complete cardiovascular conditioning through running, shadowboxing, rope jumping, body weight resistance and abs workout.
• It is a fun way to lose those extra calories and stay fit as Muay Thai is a complete body workout.
• Muay Thai along with kicking techniques teaches striking and grappling techniques as well. They can help you immensely during self defence.
• Self discipline is one thing you learn the most while training for Muay Thai as it demands a proper diet and also continuous commitment.
• Like any other martial arts form, Muay Thai also imbibes the sense of respect and regard for others, humility, patience and gratitude. It can be a stepping stone for character building in children.
• It is a stress buster. A calm mind always leads to a happy and healthier life.
In Staten Island Muay Thai is being taught in various academies like Anderson’s Martial Arts Academy, Staten Island Muay Thai and Tiger Schulman Staten Island Mixed Martial Arts.
Planning a perfect, fun-filled, hassle-free birthday parties can be very hectic. In Staten Island though, there are a lot of choices. If you are on a budget then ice skating, bowling, museums, zoo parties are a few options. If professional help is what you need, then JW Tumbles and Created-By-You are few party planners in the city.
Fitness Articles1. Parijatak Ayurveda-best Osteoporosis Treatment Center In Nagpur
2. Ways Yoga Teacher Training In Goa Can Help You Live To 100
Author: Dave Woods
3. New Thoughts About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training That Will Encourage You
Author: Dave Woods
4. 3 Profound Benefits Of Burning 300 Calories Daily
5. Before A Teacher, It Is Better You Become A Good Student
Author: Holly Coane
6. Make The Most Out Of The Remedial Benefits Of Chinese Acupuncture
Author: Seth Aslatt
7. What Aerial Dance Is And The Benefits Associated With That
Author: Spencer Holden
8. While Looking For The Best Catering Service Provider Always Consider Few Key Aspects
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. Top 10 Excellent Benefits Of Sun Salutations
Author: Steve Davis
10. What Reiki Is And How It Works On The Emotional And Physical Problems?
Author: Dakota Mehaffey
11. Options For Teeth Replacement Available Everywhere
Author: Claudia Lamington
12. Improving Digestion - Tips, Essential And Tricks Facts
13. The Adult Massage Is Not Just For Pleasure But For Mental And Physical Rejuvenation
Author: Emma Brain
14. Some Important Benefits And Advantages Of Smartwatches
Author: Tanjni Pache
15. Know The Most Reliable Personal Trainer In Lebanon. Click Here!
Author: George lary