ALL >> Business >> View Article
Buy Digital Moisture Meter From Reliable Company
Total Articles: 12
Agriculture industry can be turned into a profitable venture if technology is used to help the farmers making their work easier and more efficient with the help of innovative products rather than following the same old traditional methods in harvesting the crop. Realizing this many companies have come into the market offering their agriculture post harvest products and digital moisture meter is one such equipment that can be used by the farmers to test the moisture levels in the grain and also the quality of seeds. This allows the farmers to make important decisions on harvesting checking the samples of grains they would like to cultivate in their lands.
You can find grain digital moisture meter in different models and specifications to find one suitable for your needs. You can check out the range of moisture in the grains from 3.5% to 40% based on the principle of resistance measurement and with an accuracy of +or – 0.2% for definite results. The machine comes with a three seven segment displays in compact dimensions weighing around 9.5 kg approximately making it easy for you to carry for testing the seeds. You can operate the digital moisture meter with 6 9v dry batteries or 230 volts with an automatic setting of temperature. The special features of the machine include direct reading display for which ever commodities you are testing and can be interconnected with a pc with separate code for every commodity tested. There is no arithmetic required to test the moisture levels and it also displays the room temperature.
However, when you are buying this digital moisture meter you should check out for a reliable company that has good reputation offering agriculture products and value their customers with good customer care support for the machine. You should check out for a company that maintains standards in manufacturing the post harvesting machines and also come up with latest technology and world class designing in bringing out their products. You can also check out for their ISO certification of 9001-2008 that shows they follow a standard procedure in offering these products for the benefit of the agriculturists.
You can compare the quality and price of two or three companies before deciding to buy this digital moisture meter and also find out whether they offer a demo on how to efficiently use the machine to get optimal results in testing the moisture levels of different commodities using this digital meter.
A-GRAIN (India) is involved in the development, manufacturing and marketing post harvest test equipments and seed processing machinery. We also manufacture a host of products like grain moisture testers, seed germinator, seed germinators, seed grader etc. To get more details on visit us online.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth