ALL >> General >> View Article
Atarax Is Used As A Sedative To Treat Anxiety And Tension - Onlinepillmart
Total Articles: 30
Atarax is used as antihistamine. Histamine may produce symptoms of sneezing and runny nose, or hives on the skin. The active component within this medicine is hydroxyzine that decreases the natural chemical histamine in the body and it also reduces activity in the central nervous system. This medicine is generally recommended to deal with a number of different conditions, for example anxiety and itchiness. Additionally, it has other activities, including opening breathing tubes, reducing discomfort or allergy symptoms, and stopping or dealing with vomiting and nausea triggered by motion sickness.
How to take:
• For the medication to work properly, it should take exactly as prescribed by your physician.
• Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than suggested.
• Take this medicine with a full glass of water. You may take it without or with food.
• Atarax is available in tablet or syrup form.
Do not take:
• If you are allergic to hydroxyzine or any other components of Atarax.
• If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Alcohol with this medicine; it may increase certain side effects of hydroxyzine.
Discus with your physician if you have any of these other conditions:
• heart disease or high blood pressure
• kidney disease or are on dialysis
• liver disease, such as liver failure, hepatitis, or cirrhosis
• glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
• seizure disorders including epilepsy
• asthma, emphysema, or other breathing problem
• stomach ulcer, blockage in your stomach or intestines
• enlarged prostate or problems with urination
• thyroid disorder
Inform your physician as early as possible if you experience following side effects:
• tremor (shakiness) or convulsions (fits)
• fast or irregular heartbeat
• swelling of the face, tongue or throat
• hives and difficulties in breathing
• unusual bleeding or bruising
Other possible side effects are:
• dry mouth or bitter taste in mouth
• skin rashes, swelling, itching, hives, eczema, increased sweating, hair loss, tingling, prickling
• digestive system or stomach problems, feeling or being sick, diarrhea, constipation
• drowsiness, dizziness, headache
• blurred vision
• hearing, balance or coordination problems
• appetite changes
• nervousness or restlessness
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, simply skip the one you missed and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up.
Atarax should store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C in tightly closed container away from heat, light and moisture. Do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach of children and away from pets.
author bio :
Hi friends, this is Richard MacLeod from UK. I am completed P.HD in Pharmacy. Now working in onlinepillmart.com as medical adviser. Also i write blog on Men's and women's health also other health related disease; like what is Tamoxifen online Australia, Xenical, Lyrica,purchase Zyban online Australia, etc. For more please visit : http://onlinepillmart.com/
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln