ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Why Solid Wood Kitchens Are Timeless?
Total Articles: 72
A modern wooden kitchen is very different from traditional wooden kitchens. The underlying aesthetics of a modern kitchen make it an interesting element rather than overpowering presence. While designing it, though, use strategies that will not only enrich the experience but also accentuate the modern style with a personal touch, reflection your personality and choice. Solid wood kitchens are timeless and yet flexible enough for modern day innovation. This comes with other givens, such as neutral colour palettes and simple, unfussy details. Sure, a wood kitchen can be deemed too safe for the individualist and too ornate for the purist, but it is modern enough for contemporary designs.
The three types of wooden kitchen are as follows:
• Period kitchen: This is an expensive and niche choice. When you want the pre-dominant ambiance in your kitchen to belong to a historic era you opt for this kind of kitchen. They are bespoke kitchens with a slightly lower level of efficiency as the historic eras place considerable limitations on space and functionality. Yet, the ambiance and elegance is well worth the effort.
• Classic kitchens: The neutral color palates, unfussy details of this ornate and timeless style can be soothing and comforting. Add in a few modern day kitchenettes with wild bold colours and you have the perfect dream kitchen from the classics.
• Shaker kitchens: This sub-style has a huge fan following today.. However, the simple, functional and utility-based approach of this kitchen design is well appreciated today. It allows an expansion for more modern day designs, and lighting without the need to revamp the entire kitchen.
Type of wood
Solid wooden kitchens are expensive but the inner warmth and comfort being offered, though, makes the additional cost worth it. However, the type of wood can alter the colour, ambiance and budget. So, choosing the wood that supports your temperament and atmosphere is very important.
The types of wood are:
• Traditional: Owing to the vast demand in traditional furniture, these types are extremely expensive. Most people instead opt for affordable choices like soft wood.
• Modern: These choices are unique and new for traditional kitchens. But industry experts use them for traditional wooden kitchens for two reasons. They are more affordable and because they offer a great texture, color and ambiance.
• Eco-friendly: Making wooden cabinets, kitchen units, the dining table or worktop with eco-friendly wooden alternatives is the most expensive and environmentally friendly choice. The well known choices in this category are hemp, bamboo, wood composite, soy, etc.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent wooden kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett