ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Why Solid Wood Kitchens Are Timeless?
Total Articles: 75
A modern wooden kitchen is very different from traditional wooden kitchens. The underlying aesthetics of a modern kitchen make it an interesting element rather than overpowering presence. While designing it, though, use strategies that will not only enrich the experience but also accentuate the modern style with a personal touch, reflection your personality and choice. Solid wood kitchens are timeless and yet flexible enough for modern day innovation. This comes with other givens, such as neutral colour palettes and simple, unfussy details. Sure, a wood kitchen can be deemed too safe for the individualist and too ornate for the purist, but it is modern enough for contemporary designs.
The three types of wooden kitchen are as follows:
• Period kitchen: This is an expensive and niche choice. When you want the pre-dominant ambiance in your kitchen to belong to a historic era you opt for this kind of kitchen. They are bespoke kitchens with a slightly lower level of efficiency as the historic eras place considerable limitations on space and functionality. Yet, the ambiance and elegance is well worth the effort.
• Classic kitchens: The neutral color palates, unfussy details of this ornate and timeless style can be soothing and comforting. Add in a few modern day kitchenettes with wild bold colours and you have the perfect dream kitchen from the classics.
• Shaker kitchens: This sub-style has a huge fan following today.. However, the simple, functional and utility-based approach of this kitchen design is well appreciated today. It allows an expansion for more modern day designs, and lighting without the need to revamp the entire kitchen.
Type of wood
Solid wooden kitchens are expensive but the inner warmth and comfort being offered, though, makes the additional cost worth it. However, the type of wood can alter the colour, ambiance and budget. So, choosing the wood that supports your temperament and atmosphere is very important.
The types of wood are:
• Traditional: Owing to the vast demand in traditional furniture, these types are extremely expensive. Most people instead opt for affordable choices like soft wood.
• Modern: These choices are unique and new for traditional kitchens. But industry experts use them for traditional wooden kitchens for two reasons. They are more affordable and because they offer a great texture, color and ambiance.
• Eco-friendly: Making wooden cabinets, kitchen units, the dining table or worktop with eco-friendly wooden alternatives is the most expensive and environmentally friendly choice. The well known choices in this category are hemp, bamboo, wood composite, soy, etc.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent wooden kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Pros And Cons Of Replacing A Bathtub With A Shower
Author: Mary Morris
2. Kitchen Remodel Tips To Help You Achieve Your Dream Kitchen
Author: Mary Morris
3. 10-point Guide For Choosing Reliable Residential Cleaning Services
Author: Luckie Maid
4. Method For Pest Controlling
Author: Vivek Suthar
5. Hire A Professional To Get Spotless House Cleaning Services
Author: Ethan Symes
6. Tips To Make A House Interior Look Astonishingly Appealing
Author: Jordan Baxter
7. Tips To Shop Solar Water Heater Systems
8. Gnomes Living In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
9. Modern Tiling Options For Bathroom Wall Tiles
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Top 5 Qualities To Look For In A Stuart Fl Plumber
Author: palm city
11. Choosing A Vinyl Siding Color
Author: Mary Morris
12. An Overview Of The Impact Doors
Author: Skip Grimes
13. Fox Mowing Garden Maintenance Program To Suit Your Needs
Author: Phil Maunder
14. What To Ask A Roofing Company Before Selecting Them For The Job
Author: Kevin Smith
15. 5 Ways To Effectively Utilize Incense Sticks