ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How Does Your Dream Kitchen Look Like?
Total Articles: 72
This is the most important question any customer can answer. Yet, it is not an easy one. Why? Because, most people think in terms of what they would like to see and how they would like to feel. You want a white high gloss kitchen. It is not a precise requirement. It is challenging to translate random needs into the specific colour schemes, appliances and kitchen furniture without the kitchen designer. However, here is what you do. Break down this vague question into some simplified and tangible questions. Use them to crystallise specifications you can use.
What kind of kitchen style do you want?
Typical answer of this question could be one of the following:
• Modern kitchen
• Shaker kitchen
• Traditional kitchen
• German kitchen
• Mediterranean kitchen
• Asian kitchen
• Contemporary kitchen
There are a few other less-known sub-types too. For example: The traditional white high gloss kitchen is a cliché. Period kitchen is a class of its own. But, it can also have high gloss kitchen cabinets, you know. But, the perfect answer to this question would include some style-specific insights about you as person and your kitchen. For example: If you say, “I am an eco-friendly person.” then you can check out eco-friendly materials for your kitchen.
What kind of requirements you have?
This is your biggest reality check. You need to be realistic about certain things. You cannot build a vague dream about your kitchen. You need to operate within the realistic premises. Here are the requirements that define what can be done.
• Budget – It can be total mood killer, real challenge or greatest news ever.
• Space – These are the facts that you cannot change. The electricity, water connections and space available will remain same. But, a kitchen expert will tell you that these are not always limitations. You have small space. It is an opportunity to be creative about storage, colour scheme and design.
• Appliances – What appliances do you need? What appliances you use frequently? You need to get it all out. It is important from utility point of view.
Are there any specific demands?
Though you can make any demands, it is best to stick to what can be available within your reality. An eco-friendly person may need to stick to steal as bamboo is extremely expensive choice. So, it is time to fine tune them well. Do you want high gloss kitchen cabinets or glass-front cabinets? You can figure out a way to fit it in your budget.
If you answer these questions honestly, you have a very strong foundation for creating your dream kitchen. Use the online research tools to identify the specifications. The prices, details, colour combinations and pictures are available online to help you refine it. Make most of it.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent High gloss kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden