ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Learn The Best Way To Perform Web Design
Total Articles: 4
Technology moves at a rapid pace and keeping up can be frustrating. The fact is that a company without a website is missing out on many customers that they won't be able to get any other way, so implementing technology in your favor is important. Read on to find some techniques and secrets which will help you get into the game.
Frames have been uncool to use since the 90's. Once frames were popular, but there were a lot of issues with them too. Visitors are bookmark junkies and frames make that task extremely difficult and a simple scroll an annoying effort. Use other ways to make your site easier to navigate instead.
Don't force users to install strange BHOs. Many tech-savvy users won't do it. Common offenders include unusual video players, image viewers, and platforms for interactive games. For most standard use cases, there is a trusted plugin, such as Windows Media Player or even Flash) that will do what you want without driving away users.
Test your site to see if the major translation services work properly when translating your site. Some sites receive many international visitors, and these visitors sometimes use services like BabelFish and Google Translate to translate the text to their language. Certain web design problems, especially poor server side code, can break these services.
Avoid creating user interface (UI) controls that mislead your visitors. These controls include elements, widgets and more that create an interactive experience, such as a link, drop-down list or button. You do not want to make visitors think that clicking on an underlined word or phrase for example, will lead to a new page if it is not actually linked to something else. When your visitors have expectations of something working a certain way and it does not, they are more likely to assume there is something wrong with your site and leave.
Practice practice practice, as soon as you start to learn about web design you want to try out any little thing that you get your mind wrapped around. You want to do this because you want to make sure all of the knowledge that you're learning is easy for you to apply. The last thing you want to do is think you've learned something but didn't properly digest it.
Find a good web design newsletter to subscribe to. This will give you something to fall back on for inspiration when you need it. For rookies and veterans, newsletters come in handy.
You may want to purchase a few books that can aid in teaching the ins and outs of becoming a top-notch web designer. Begin with books that teach to your skill level, and progress from there. It is important to learn quickly, but you should ensure that you are not skipping any vital information!
In the end, web design has become so simple that anyone can do it. From your 8 year old neighbor who has her own Pokemon site to my 90 year old Grandmother and the Quilting forum she set up, everyone seems to be active online. Get your company set up with its own presence and enjoy the profits it brings!
Web Design Articles1. 10 Things That Web Designer Should Overlook While Perfect Design
2. What Is The Success Mantra For Making An Ecommerce Website A Huge Success?
Author: Nytra Joshi
3. Advantages Of A Logo Designing Services
4. How To Enjoy A Website Design Marketing Agency Process That Is Much Smarter
Author: sean parker
5. Webdesign & Development In Hyderabad
6. Website Designers In Coimbatore
Author: Balamurugan Shanmurgam
7. Top 15 Killer Tools For Php Programming
8. Reasons That Make Wordpress The Ideal Solution When You Need An E-commerce Website
Author: Joseph Symons
9. Best Website Design Company|website Development Company|best Web Design Company In Bangalore| Web De
10. Website Designers Gurgaon
11. 10 Best Php Web Improvement Instructional Exercises For Beginners
12. “kansas Web Design” One Stop For Best Web Development Projects
13. Most Top Trends For Web Design In 2017
14. The Best Trends From Wordpress Website Developer You Have To Take Into Account
Author: Rose Carter
15. Bigcommerce Theme Development Services-stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme