ALL >> General >> View Article
Spring 2014 Kitchen Design Tips
Total Articles: 16
In line with a recent survey, kitchen redecorating trends for 2014 are anticipated to incorporate black countertops, open shelves, glass fronted cabinets along with darker shades of paint. Homeowners are anticipated to achieve a classy look by pairing black granite or quartz countertops with light colors for contrast. Exhibiting your kitchenware is becoming increasingly popular in all kinds of kitchens simply because they're popular meeting places for relatives and buddies. Favored shades of paint will be black, dark brown and dark red and, because they make kitchens seem smaller, designers highly recommend painting only one wall in one of those colors.
From the color of your refrigerator to the color of your flooring, styles keep shifting and it is important to decide on the colors that stand the test of time. This doesn't necessarily mean that you have to give up your personal style. Neutral shades are not the sole classic look and you could equally well choose terra cotta or red. Although you may think you cannot make a mistake by choosing wood for your cabinets, even wood shades and types can go out of fashion. The best thing to do is to decide on simple styles and medium finishes somewhere between blonde and dark brown.
Extremely colorful kitchen countertops such as red and yellow are hot at present though the fashion may not last and your kitchen could end up being unfashionable. Stick to the classic colors such as black, white and green if you're choosing a solid surface like laminate. Obviously, materials such as granite and other stone, look great in their own natural colors simply because we feel comfortable because we see the same colors in nature. Look around the house to get inspiration and let the general look and decor in your home shape the decor of the kitchen. http://www.countertopguides.com/
The present hot trend in flooring is ceramic tile as well as wood however the light maple wooden floors that had been popular have now given way to warm colors. In fact, white flooring has recently gone completely out of fashion. The safest bet is to pair medium dark flooring with light colored cabinets for a classic look. It's also wise to make certain you keep with one color since a tile type of pattern is a lot more liable to go out of vogue. Finally, orange, red and eggplant are all trendy colors for appliances and stainless steel however they might become dated soon. But, since white is associated with appliances, it's a timeless color choice.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa