ALL >> General >> View Article
Spring 2014 Kitchen Design Tips
Total Articles: 16
In line with a recent survey, kitchen redecorating trends for 2014 are anticipated to incorporate black countertops, open shelves, glass fronted cabinets along with darker shades of paint. Homeowners are anticipated to achieve a classy look by pairing black granite or quartz countertops with light colors for contrast. Exhibiting your kitchenware is becoming increasingly popular in all kinds of kitchens simply because they're popular meeting places for relatives and buddies. Favored shades of paint will be black, dark brown and dark red and, because they make kitchens seem smaller, designers highly recommend painting only one wall in one of those colors.
From the color of your refrigerator to the color of your flooring, styles keep shifting and it is important to decide on the colors that stand the test of time. This doesn't necessarily mean that you have to give up your personal style. Neutral shades are not the sole classic look and you could equally well choose terra cotta or red. Although you may think you cannot make a mistake by choosing wood for your cabinets, even wood shades and types can go out of fashion. The best thing to do is to decide on simple styles and medium finishes somewhere between blonde and dark brown.
Extremely colorful kitchen countertops such as red and yellow are hot at present though the fashion may not last and your kitchen could end up being unfashionable. Stick to the classic colors such as black, white and green if you're choosing a solid surface like laminate. Obviously, materials such as granite and other stone, look great in their own natural colors simply because we feel comfortable because we see the same colors in nature. Look around the house to get inspiration and let the general look and decor in your home shape the decor of the kitchen. http://www.countertopguides.com/
The present hot trend in flooring is ceramic tile as well as wood however the light maple wooden floors that had been popular have now given way to warm colors. In fact, white flooring has recently gone completely out of fashion. The safest bet is to pair medium dark flooring with light colored cabinets for a classic look. It's also wise to make certain you keep with one color since a tile type of pattern is a lot more liable to go out of vogue. Finally, orange, red and eggplant are all trendy colors for appliances and stainless steel however they might become dated soon. But, since white is associated with appliances, it's a timeless color choice.
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith