ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Four Easy Steps To Make Custom Tshirts With The Help Of Designers
Total Articles: 49
The fact that more and more companies are looking to make custom tshirts rather than selling ready made ones can be reasoned out from the dawning sense of fashion that most of the t shirt lovers are environed with. The demand for customized tshirts is on an all time high and there a steady rise in the business can be predicted from the initial trends.
One of the most ‘happening’ trends in the universe of fashion, custom designing in t shirts is a relatively new aspect that had not been explored much in the past. The current trend however has been more subjective with the designers themselves being the users of the t shirts on many an occasion. With the trend on fire, the desire to create and wear customized tees all by the self is also on the rise. For the ones that are looking to design tees for the first time, here are a few quick tips.
Select the right base color
The base color of a t shirt is something that brings the first appeal to the eye. Even the best of graphics and text patterns can be futile if the base color is not chosen well. It thus becomes important to select the right base colors to make custom tshirts all the more appealing. The base color of the t shirt should be selected in accordance to the occasion. For wild parties, neon colors are the best. For dusty road trips, darker color bases would be highly advised.
Improvise on the text
The text on the t shirt is one area that has scope for tremendous creativity. There are several things that might cross the mind and it is not necessary that the text will be the same in design and font with in all the t shirts. If the person designing the t shirt has a certain occasion in mind, a mammoth impact can be created through the tag line in the t shirt. This is where all the magic of customization comes in.
Go for minimalistic graphics
A seemingly convenient option in designing customized tshirts can be to incorporate great number of graphical enhancements in the t shirts. It is however important to realize that the more the graphics in the t shirt, more are the chances of making the overall purpose of the garment more complicated. If graphics have to be included, it is important that they are used as little or as much as it suits the occasion.
Use high resolution images
Incorporation of images can be one fascinating idea creating customized t shirts. The images used in the t shirts can be used to convey important messages to people. The important thing however is to make the images speak. In order to achieve the end, it is important that only high resolution images are selected for the purpose. The best that can be done is to give the designers the biggest images with the highest possible resolution. This ensures that the image does not fade away when the designers make custom tshirts. Needless to mention, small or low resolution images have a high risk of distortion.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
2. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
3. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
4. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
5. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
6. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
7. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
8. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
9. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
10. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
11. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
12. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress
13. Finding Uk Plus Size Swimwear Quickly And Easily
14. Why Diamond Jewelry Is The Best For Every Occasion
Author: Archana Pandit
15. All Kinds Of Occasion Dresses
Author: Ariel Udress.co.nz