ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Tips To Make Safe Gold Jewellery Online ShoppingBy Expert Author: Raj
With the start of festive season or having any auspicious event at home, people start making purchase of gold jewellery. Whether you are buying gold jewellery online for yourself or for gifting purpose you need to pay attention to minute details. Doing gold jewellery online shopping is a comfortable option but also involves higher risks. Purchasing gold jewellery requires lots of investment so you need to be careful and do proper research when you plan it to purchase online.
Below tips will help you do an efficient purchase:
• Select the best, authentic and trusted gold jewellery store online. Do a thorough research, ask your friends and relatives about the reliable and renowned websites.
• Before purchasing Indian gold jewellery from an online jewellery store do compare the jewellery prices offered in an online store and local store.
• When doing online shopping for gold jewellery always purchase Indian gold jewellery with Hall Mark Certification. This is an authentication certificates which specifies the purity of gold, jewellers identification symbol, testing authority symbol and year of undergoing testing.
• Read the terms and conditions of purchase and sale. Also check the refund or replacement policy of the online jeweller.
• Check out the information on the number of days required to get the product delivery. Get information related to the shipment charges charged by the online jewellery store. Some of the jewellers provide online shipping of their products. Carry out a comparison of various online stores based on their discount offers, purchase, sale and refund policies.
• Make sure that the product you have received is in a good condition. If it is in damaged condition then return it and inform the online store. Also check the return policy of the online jewellery store.
• Check the payment mode as acceptable by them such as Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, Demand Draft, Cash on Delivery etc
• When you get the delivery at your home do check its size, shape, quality, design etc. It must be matching with the order you placed online
Weight of Indian Gold Jewellery is usually measured in terms of carats. Jewellery made in 24 carat Gold is considered as the purest form of gold jewellery. It is very costly. Other affordable options are going for 18k, 20 K or 22k jewellery. 22K gold jewellery will have 22 grams of gold and 2 grams of other alloy. Here in these gold jewelleries along with gold some other alloy like copper, silver etc is mixed in varied proportions. Pure Gold is sunshine yellow in colour but with the addition of other alloys its colour changes from the original colour to some extent.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party