ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Tips To Make Safe Gold Jewellery Online Shopping
Total Articles: 689
With the start of festive season or having any auspicious event at home, people start making purchase of gold jewellery. Whether you are buying gold jewellery online for yourself or for gifting purpose you need to pay attention to minute details. Doing gold jewellery online shopping is a comfortable option but also involves higher risks. Purchasing gold jewellery requires lots of investment so you need to be careful and do proper research when you plan it to purchase online.
Below tips will help you do an efficient purchase:
• Select the best, authentic and trusted gold jewellery store online. Do a thorough research, ask your friends and relatives about the reliable and renowned websites.
• Before purchasing Indian gold jewellery from an online jewellery store do compare the jewellery prices offered in an online store and local store.
• When doing online shopping for gold jewellery always purchase Indian gold jewellery with Hall Mark Certification. This is an authentication certificates which specifies the purity of gold, jewellers identification symbol, testing authority symbol and year of undergoing testing.
• Read the terms and conditions of purchase and sale. Also check the refund or replacement policy of the online jeweller.
• Check out the information on the number of days required to get the product delivery. Get information related to the shipment charges charged by the online jewellery store. Some of the jewellers provide online shipping of their products. Carry out a comparison of various online stores based on their discount offers, purchase, sale and refund policies.
• Make sure that the product you have received is in a good condition. If it is in damaged condition then return it and inform the online store. Also check the return policy of the online jewellery store.
• Check the payment mode as acceptable by them such as Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, Demand Draft, Cash on Delivery etc
• When you get the delivery at your home do check its size, shape, quality, design etc. It must be matching with the order you placed online
Weight of Indian Gold Jewellery is usually measured in terms of carats. Jewellery made in 24 carat Gold is considered as the purest form of gold jewellery. It is very costly. Other affordable options are going for 18k, 20 K or 22k jewellery. 22K gold jewellery will have 22 grams of gold and 2 grams of other alloy. Here in these gold jewelleries along with gold some other alloy like copper, silver etc is mixed in varied proportions. Pure Gold is sunshine yellow in colour but with the addition of other alloys its colour changes from the original colour to some extent.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why It’s Time To Change Your Daily Milk Brand
Author: Sunny Sharma
2. Purchasing Gold Or Diamond Jewelries – Few Important Tips For Buyers
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. Why Are African Fabrics Trending Nowadays?
Author: anil kumar
4. Elegant Las Vegas Wedding Lightning Solutions
Author: Elizabeth Martin
5. Led Traffic Light Controls – Need Of The Hours
Author: Joolbin Duan
6. Led Countdown Timers Improve Safety & Reduce Unwanted Behaviors Of Drivers
Author: Joolbin Duan
7. You Need To Detox Samui For A Healthy Lifestyle
8. 5 Simple Ways To Make The Home A Cosy & Relaxing Like A Cocoon
Author: Jordan Allan
9. Diyas- The Ever Glowing Source Of Peace And Brightness
Author: Daniel Bennett
10. Quality Of Beach Cover Ups For Attractive Look
11. T-shirt Printing Services For Your Printed T-shirt Needs
Author: Gordon Garvin
12. How To Care For Silver Cuff Jewelry
Author: Shelley Enterprises
13. Hunting Essentials
Author: Richard L. Hollars
14. Buy Beautiful Ladies Fashion Jewelry Online
15. Why We Need To Emphasis On Jute Bag Manufacture Industry.
Author: Srimanta Koley