ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Why Jute Bags Are So Environmentally FriendlyBy Expert Author: Jonathan Bell
In a day when people realise the need to protect the environment, using jute bags is one good way of doing so. Jute is a plant grown in and exported from India where the climate is ideal for optimal growth due to the wet season. It does not need fertiliser or pesticides so it is cheap to grow and it can be cut at different stages depending on what it is needed for.
Less mature crops give a strong fibre that can be mixed with wool or cotton to create a sophisticated and strong fabric suited for tote bags and many other products, while if left for longer it can even be used for timber. Very young plants can be eaten, so the product is truly versatile. Since bags are a necessary part of life in all countries, it is widely used in their manufacture.
Better still, when bags made from jute start to wear out, they can be recycled to make new products. This saves using plastic bags, the scourge of the environment when they go into landfill and take hundreds of years to break down. It is time for everyone to do their bit to help reduce this problem and it is easy to do by using environmentally friendly bags instead.
Of course, businesses must do their part by providing wholesale jute bags to retail stores so that the general public can buy these bags. Most of them are available at a very affordable cost and since they last so long they are a really good buy. In addition, consumers realise that they do not fall apart under a heavy load like plastic bags do. Very often the plastic shopping bags barely last until you get them home before they split open.
Retail companies can buy shopping bags for wholesale prices and offer them to consumers for just a little more and it will add to their bottom line as well as branding them as a company that cares for the environment. All those people who are likeminded will then make it their business to deal with such companies so it is a win-win situation.
There is really no need for anyone to use plastic bags; there are plenty of other options out there that are stronger and better for both the user and the environment. The small cost is well worthwhile when you consider the benefits. Jute and canvas bags are even less damaging to your fingers as the handles are wider and don’t hurt to hold when you have a heavy load.
For the past five years I have been writing informative and quality articles on topics such as jute bags, wholesale jute bags, shopping bags wholesale and many more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party