ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property In Mohali: The Next Big Thing In North India?
Total Articles: 55
Mohali, aptly called as the next Gurgaon, is all poised to become the mecca of real estate in Punjab. In fact, it has already acquired the status of being the hottest investment destination just after Delhi NCR. Good return on investment on account of price appreciation is the prime reason why this city is witnessing a big influx of developers and investors both. Big names like Ansals, Emmar MGF and DLF have forayed into Mohali and bought huge land parcels here. Investment projects worth 10,000-20,000 crores are, currently, in pipeline, and are expected to transform the state of property market.
Price rates of property in Mohali, particularly that of land, have almost doubled in last 4-5 years. An acre of land that was available at an affordable 50-60 lakh/acre now costs in crores. Investors from neighboring areas too are flocking to this city in hope of getting incremented prices for their property. Emergence of IT sector is another boosting factor that have enthused Mohali's realty market. Infosys is to set-up a 500 crore SEZ campus sprawled over 6.5 lakh sq. ft. area. This shall be a big upthrust for city's economy. In addition to generating thousands of job opportunities in future, the SEZ shall result in furtherance of real estate. U.S. based Quark has opened its largest Research and Development in Mohali; this is another propelling factor for realty market. In the time to come, it is expected to become country's major business park.
A state-of-the-art World Trade Center(WTC) is to be opened in the city in near future. This will carry space for commercial units, retail houses, conference rooms, and offices. Another major development that is slated to bring a boost in sales of flats in Mohali is Wave Infratech's 3000 crore integrated township project. Housing residential apartments, villas, and commercial plot, this project shall take another 5-6 years to get completed. The project shall provide the buyers all avant-grade amenities such as electronic surveillance, earthquake-resistant residential units, and power backup.
As far as price rates of apartments in Mohali is concerned, they vary widely. Kharar Road, Sunny enclave, and sectors 125, 116, a 2 BHK apartment is available in affordable 15-25 lakh price rate. Higher rates are prevalent in sectors 110, 114, 99, 91, 100, and 104.
To know about price rates in Mohali, look through some real estate site.
Makaan.com is a new-age India property websites that lists cheap, budget, and luxury flats in Mohali. The site features under-construction and ready-to-move-in property in Mohali.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Http://articlescad.com/members/articles
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
2. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
3. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
4. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
5. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
6. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
7. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
8. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
9. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj
10. Choose The Best From Contemporary Home Builders To Get Dream Home
Author: Bill Tillman
11. Why Are Foreigners Buying Properties In Fiji?
Author: Anil kumar
12. Go For Top Real Estate Developers In Noida To Provide You An Exclusive Home
Author: Alok Singh
13. In-house Quality Control Or Third-party, What Is Your Choice?
Author: Shashank Vaidya
14. How To Select The Best Residential Structure In Nashik?
Author: Suyojit Nashik
15. Paying Guest Accommodation In Ahmedabad
Author: Stay For You | A Home Away From Home