ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property In Mohali: The Next Big Thing In North India?
Total Articles: 54
Mohali, aptly called as the next Gurgaon, is all poised to become the mecca of real estate in Punjab. In fact, it has already acquired the status of being the hottest investment destination just after Delhi NCR. Good return on investment on account of price appreciation is the prime reason why this city is witnessing a big influx of developers and investors both. Big names like Ansals, Emmar MGF and DLF have forayed into Mohali and bought huge land parcels here. Investment projects worth 10,000-20,000 crores are, currently, in pipeline, and are expected to transform the state of property market.
Price rates of property in Mohali, particularly that of land, have almost doubled in last 4-5 years. An acre of land that was available at an affordable 50-60 lakh/acre now costs in crores. Investors from neighboring areas too are flocking to this city in hope of getting incremented prices for their property. Emergence of IT sector is another boosting factor that have enthused Mohali's realty market. Infosys is to set-up a 500 crore SEZ campus sprawled over 6.5 lakh sq. ft. area. This shall be a big upthrust for city's economy. In addition to generating thousands of job opportunities in future, the SEZ shall result in furtherance of real estate. U.S. based Quark has opened its largest Research and Development in Mohali; this is another propelling factor for realty market. In the time to come, it is expected to become country's major business park.
A state-of-the-art World Trade Center(WTC) is to be opened in the city in near future. This will carry space for commercial units, retail houses, conference rooms, and offices. Another major development that is slated to bring a boost in sales of flats in Mohali is Wave Infratech's 3000 crore integrated township project. Housing residential apartments, villas, and commercial plot, this project shall take another 5-6 years to get completed. The project shall provide the buyers all avant-grade amenities such as electronic surveillance, earthquake-resistant residential units, and power backup.
As far as price rates of apartments in Mohali is concerned, they vary widely. Kharar Road, Sunny enclave, and sectors 125, 116, a 2 BHK apartment is available in affordable 15-25 lakh price rate. Higher rates are prevalent in sectors 110, 114, 99, 91, 100, and 104.
To know about price rates in Mohali, look through some real estate site.
Makaan.com is a new-age India property websites that lists cheap, budget, and luxury flats in Mohali. The site features under-construction and ready-to-move-in property in Mohali.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma