ALL >> Art >> View Article
Custom Silhouette Portraits For New Mothers
Total Articles: 1
Unique and special gifts are a great way to show a new mother how happy you are for her. A beautiful silhouette portrait is one great way to express this happiness and joy, whether before or after the birth of her first child. Custom silhouette portraits can be surprises but they don't have to be. For a surprise gift, an artist can work with photographs to create the portrait, or if the gift does not need to be a surprise, the new mother can also sit for her portrait in person.
If the new mother has already given birth to her child, Custom Silhouette Portraits featuring her holding her new baby makes a wonderful gift. This can depict her sitting in the nursery at home in a rocking chair, outside in the yard surrounded by flowers, or even holding the new baby for the very first time while lying in her hospital bed.
Whatever scene you decide on for the portrait, bear in mind how the picture will transfer to a silhouette style. Custom Silhouette do not require a lot of detail. Small props, such as a bouquet of flowers or a book, will do better in a silhouette portrait than an extremely detailed background. Choose distinguishing props that let the subject's personality shine through. For a gift that will be treasured for years to come, it might be a good idea to ask the new mother how she would like to pose, or where she would like to be drawn, since the gift is to be for her.
If the silhouette portrait is to be given before the child is born, you may wish to ask the artist to depict the expectant mother standing sideways, to show off the beauty of her pregnant belly. However, if you do choose this depiction, you should ask the mother if she approves of the idea before the portrait commences because some pregnant women do not like being depicted in this manner.
For a surprise silhouette portrait for a new mother, whether she is expecting or she has recently given birth, supply the artist with plenty of recent photos of the woman, and the newborn if applicable, so that an accurate portrayal can be drawn without the need for the subjects to be there in person.
There are many different ways to make a Custom Silhouette Portraits personal and special for any recipient. Talk to the artist about your ideas and get the recipient involved too. This will ensure that you acquire a truly unique and beautiful portrait that will be appreciated for years to come.
Art Articles1. 6 Marketing Tricks For Wedding Videographers
Author: ALEX O DALY
2. Signage Resulted From Concept Of Getting Attracted To Colourful Signs
Author: Toby Pratt
3. Best Design With Personalised Edible Photos On Cake
Author: Tony Blames
4. Wandbilder Can Add A Character To Your Home Décor
5. Find Beautiful Kinderzimmer Bilder Online
6. Actors, Models And Emcees Careers That Are Interrelated
7. Preserving Memories With The Trend From Photo To Painting
Author: Jianyin Liu
8. How To Evaluate Professional Painters In Abbotsford -
Author: Olivia William
9. Why Should You Wrap Your Car Instead Of Painting It?
Author: 704 Sign Printing
10. 6 Secrets Your Wedding Videographer Needs You To Understand
Author: ALEX O DALY
11. What Is Interior Design And How Is It Different From Interior Decorating?
12. The Outdoor Advertisements Still Rules In The World Of Websites
Author: Alex Dawson
13. Thanjavur Brihadeshwara Temple-unesco World Heritage
14. Best Hill Stations To Plan Your Vacation In South India
15. School Student Tour Packages In Chennai