ALL >> Art >> View Article
Custom Silhouette Portraits For New Mothers
Total Articles: 1
Unique and special gifts are a great way to show a new mother how happy you are for her. A beautiful silhouette portrait is one great way to express this happiness and joy, whether before or after the birth of her first child. Custom silhouette portraits can be surprises but they don't have to be. For a surprise gift, an artist can work with photographs to create the portrait, or if the gift does not need to be a surprise, the new mother can also sit for her portrait in person.
If the new mother has already given birth to her child, Custom Silhouette Portraits featuring her holding her new baby makes a wonderful gift. This can depict her sitting in the nursery at home in a rocking chair, outside in the yard surrounded by flowers, or even holding the new baby for the very first time while lying in her hospital bed.
Whatever scene you decide on for the portrait, bear in mind how the picture will transfer to a silhouette style. Custom Silhouette do not require a lot of detail. Small props, such as a bouquet of flowers or a book, will do better in a silhouette portrait than an extremely detailed background. Choose distinguishing props that let the subject's personality shine through. For a gift that will be treasured for years to come, it might be a good idea to ask the new mother how she would like to pose, or where she would like to be drawn, since the gift is to be for her.
If the silhouette portrait is to be given before the child is born, you may wish to ask the artist to depict the expectant mother standing sideways, to show off the beauty of her pregnant belly. However, if you do choose this depiction, you should ask the mother if she approves of the idea before the portrait commences because some pregnant women do not like being depicted in this manner.
For a surprise silhouette portrait for a new mother, whether she is expecting or she has recently given birth, supply the artist with plenty of recent photos of the woman, and the newborn if applicable, so that an accurate portrayal can be drawn without the need for the subjects to be there in person.
There are many different ways to make a Custom Silhouette Portraits personal and special for any recipient. Talk to the artist about your ideas and get the recipient involved too. This will ensure that you acquire a truly unique and beautiful portrait that will be appreciated for years to come.
Art Articles1. Why Is 3d Walkthrough Presentation An Impeccable Task In The Field Of Architecture?
Author: The Cheesy Animation
2. How To Make Your Ad Award Winning Advertising Creative
Author: Ryan Tim
3. Buy Beautiful Yoga Art In Best Quality From Online Art Store Gallery
4. Ever Wanted Mini Me Figurines Of Yourself? You Dream Comes True Here!
5. Trinidad And Tobago Wedding Photographers
Author: Photographer in Trinidad
6. Redefine Your Interior Décor With Some Exotic Hand Painted Art
Author: Linda Thomas
7. Freeway Rick Ross : Planting The Seed, New Program For Disadvantaged Children
8. An Introduction To Dance Classes In Northern Kentucky
9. Artist Job In Delhi|6 Best Art Job Sites In India
Author: Adish Puri
10. Find The Best Schlafzimmer Bilder From The Online Art Gallery
11. Speculating On The Candid Photography Costbefore Signing The Contract
Author: Snehal Desai
12. Find Beautiful Kunstdrucke From Renowned Artists Online
13. Video Production Companies Are Getting Hired For Youtube Marketing
14. The Online Marketing Never Goes Out With Video Optimization
15. Modern Indian Artist
Author: siva kun