ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Divine Beaches Of Andaman Islands
Total Articles: 400
Andaman and Nicobar islands, both of which are tropical islands found in India, flaunt all the things that any traveller will want in an island holiday. When you holiday in India, most travellers will be awed by the local culture. Each culture – unique and explicit – unearths the aspects of the forgotten or recent past. Though, the Andaman Islands have a bloody history during the freedom struggle, their location, both stunning and exquisite, will help to sooth away even the most persistent of worries. That, in truth, is the soul of Andaman Islands. An Andaman vacation package will also focus on water sports within the sea and along the dazzling beaches of the coastline. Let’s explore some of them:
If you ever looked online for Andaman Islands, you will be familiar with Radhanagar beach. It is a favourite of many online media writers, who admire its lazy beauty and simplicity. The charm of this beach is not overwhelmed by water sports or commercialization. The magic is that it is simple, it is untouched and it is quiet. It is simply exotic – just the way it is, and the perfect place to visit with your significant other. This romantic visage is the true treasure, which solidifies love as the sun sinks into the depth of Arabian Sea. It is great for romance, the views and leisurely sun bathing.
Corbin’s Cove beach:
Located near Port Blair, everything about this beach is spectacular. The quick drive to get here from the city is also delightful. The unspoiled blue waters crash on the white sandy beach while green palm trees let the fresh breeze pass by. Tourists on the beach can go for jet skiing or drive a water scooter as well. Others can swim or relax on the beach and get the perfect tropical tan.
Lalaji Bay beach:
Located on the corner of Long island, this beach is unexplored and an unconventional treasure. The walk through villages and forest is just as earthy as the pristine Lalaji Bay beach itself. Go swimming or snorkelling around the beach or enjoy beach games like beach volley. True to its original nature – this beach is blatantly native. Though distant and typically part of extended itineraries, this beach is adored for its simplicity and natural beauty.
When you holiday in India, all of Andaman’s beaches will form a delightful part of an Andaman vacation package. Yet, you must take time to explore the local marine life. Visit the snorkelling sites to explore the rich and robust marine life of the islands. The true charm of these islands lies in the blue waters and vibrant soft coral and other fishes. Another must while travelling here is scuba diving, as it offers a unique way to explore exotic marine life!
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web Content Manager with Cox & Kings. Along with reading about all the best holidays in India, Ninad regularly enjoys an Andaman vacation package with Cox & Kings, a destination that he never gets tired off!
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar