ALL >> General >> View Article
About Online Oz Lotteries
Total Articles: 1
Oz Lotteries in Australia include various lottery related products which are licensed by Australian lottery companies. Lotteries operators are licensed at a state or territory level, and include both state government-owned and private sector companies. Oz Lotto is a national lottery game, administered by Tattersall's and played on tuesday nights. Oz lotteries was introduced on 26 February 1994 and promoted as the first fully national lotto game, at a time when New South Wales was not a part of Saturday Lotto. Each game costs $1.10 plus agent's commission.
Oz Lotto currently holds the record for the largest Australian lotto jackpot prize. Oz Lotteries is the exclusive distributor of lottery products via the Internet on behalf of leading Australian lottery exporters, TMS Global Services Pty Ltd and TMS New South Wales. Oz Lotteries operates under very strict government supervision and is an accredited sales agent of the following Australia lottery operators namely, NSW lotteries and Tattersalls. Oz Lotto was drawn live on national television for the first time on February 22, 1994. The process to play is that on every Tuesday night, 9 balls are drawn at random from forty five balls numbered 1 to 45. The first seven balls drawn are the “winning numbers” and the last two numbers are the “supplementary numbers”. A System Entry gives the option to play more numbers in Oz Lotto per game for a greater chance to win. For instance, to win Division 1 in Oz Lotto, need all seven winning numbers. To increase chances of winning, people could play a System 9 which means get to choose nine numbers for that game rather than the usual seven which is equivalent to 36 standard games.
The latest results for the games are generally available by 9:00pm on the evening of the draw online. Dividends for each game are typically updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw (excluding The Pools & Lucky Lotteries). Lucky Lotteries results are generally available from midday on the day of the draw. Oz Lotto is drawn each Tuesday night and is broadcast at approximately 8:40pm on Channel Seven in New South Wales, and affiliated regional stations.
General Articles1. Wedding With Replica Van Cleef Jewelry@thereal.su
2. Princess Van Cleef Pendant Fake@thereal.su
3. Love Vashikaran Specialist Molvi Ji Contact Us Ask Free Question.
Author: vashikaaran molviji
4. Unable To Access The Internet After Installing A Mcafee Security Suite
Author: Maria Williams
5. Queen Double High Air Bed Part - Ii
Author: desired. An excellent source of vitamins A and C.
6. Foods, Natural Appetite Suppressant Pills Reviews To Lose Weight Safely
Author: Aisford Henderson
7. Learn Everything About Pipe Designing With Sp3d Training Program
8. How To Face These Challenges?
Author: hu Allen
9. Custom Tailoring For Gentlemen
10. The Most Effective Method To Fix Some Common Errors In Wordpress
11. Best Fashion Designing Courses In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
12. How To Enhance Your Video Marketing?
Author: Disha Parchani
13. A Common Skin Problem: Skin Pigmentation
Author: Parkmed Healthcare
14. Best Rent A Car Dubai To Travel At Your Will
15. Norton Antivirus
Author: Gracy Hatt