ALL >> General >> View Article
About Online Oz Lotteries
Total Articles: 1
Oz Lotteries in Australia include various lottery related products which are licensed by Australian lottery companies. Lotteries operators are licensed at a state or territory level, and include both state government-owned and private sector companies. Oz Lotto is a national lottery game, administered by Tattersall's and played on tuesday nights. Oz lotteries was introduced on 26 February 1994 and promoted as the first fully national lotto game, at a time when New South Wales was not a part of Saturday Lotto. Each game costs $1.10 plus agent's commission.
Oz Lotto currently holds the record for the largest Australian lotto jackpot prize. Oz Lotteries is the exclusive distributor of lottery products via the Internet on behalf of leading Australian lottery exporters, TMS Global Services Pty Ltd and TMS New South Wales. Oz Lotteries operates under very strict government supervision and is an accredited sales agent of the following Australia lottery operators namely, NSW lotteries and Tattersalls. Oz Lotto was drawn live on national television for the first time on February 22, 1994. The process to play is that on every Tuesday night, 9 balls are drawn at random from forty five balls numbered 1 to 45. The first seven balls drawn are the “winning numbers” and the last two numbers are the “supplementary numbers”. A System Entry gives the option to play more numbers in Oz Lotto per game for a greater chance to win. For instance, to win Division 1 in Oz Lotto, need all seven winning numbers. To increase chances of winning, people could play a System 9 which means get to choose nine numbers for that game rather than the usual seven which is equivalent to 36 standard games.
The latest results for the games are generally available by 9:00pm on the evening of the draw online. Dividends for each game are typically updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw (excluding The Pools & Lucky Lotteries). Lucky Lotteries results are generally available from midday on the day of the draw. Oz Lotto is drawn each Tuesday night and is broadcast at approximately 8:40pm on Channel Seven in New South Wales, and affiliated regional stations.
General Articles1. Tips For Easing Trade Show Set Up
Author: Jeffrey J. Burns
2. Price Boom Is Coming! Please Be Kind To Your Mgo Supplier!
Author: hu Allen
3. Online Mobile Recharge Services Are Easily Available
4. Уличные Автономные Солнечные Светильники В Казахстане
5. Are There Any Flaws In The Surface Of The Turquoise Pendant?
6. A Guide To The Perfect Destination And Beach Wedding Dresses
7. Pour Jouer L'effet Métallique De La Robe Bronze-noir
8. Tra I Vestiti Di Paillettes Scintillanti E Quelli Audaci Gillne.it
9. Anchor Bracelet – Shop Online
Author: Nora Oliver
10. Essay Competition… Technology & Future
Author: Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness
11. How Kidney Cancer Specialist Can Help You To Overcome Kidney Cancer
Author: Aditya Pradhan
12. Vastu Tips For Successful Marriage Life
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
13. From Women’s Triathlon Suit To Women’s Wetsuit: Get The Perfect Attire For All Your Favourite Sports
Author: Vikram kumar
14. Edinburgh Printers Provides Best Marketing Banners In Uk
Author: Edinburgh Banners
15. Maximum Return In All Your Trade Need To Choose Dynamic Money Research
Author: Swati Raina