ALL >> General >> View Article
About Online Oz Lotteries
Total Articles: 1
Oz Lotteries in Australia include various lottery related products which are licensed by Australian lottery companies. Lotteries operators are licensed at a state or territory level, and include both state government-owned and private sector companies. Oz Lotto is a national lottery game, administered by Tattersall's and played on tuesday nights. Oz lotteries was introduced on 26 February 1994 and promoted as the first fully national lotto game, at a time when New South Wales was not a part of Saturday Lotto. Each game costs $1.10 plus agent's commission.
Oz Lotto currently holds the record for the largest Australian lotto jackpot prize. Oz Lotteries is the exclusive distributor of lottery products via the Internet on behalf of leading Australian lottery exporters, TMS Global Services Pty Ltd and TMS New South Wales. Oz Lotteries operates under very strict government supervision and is an accredited sales agent of the following Australia lottery operators namely, NSW lotteries and Tattersalls. Oz Lotto was drawn live on national television for the first time on February 22, 1994. The process to play is that on every Tuesday night, 9 balls are drawn at random from forty five balls numbered 1 to 45. The first seven balls drawn are the “winning numbers” and the last two numbers are the “supplementary numbers”. A System Entry gives the option to play more numbers in Oz Lotto per game for a greater chance to win. For instance, to win Division 1 in Oz Lotto, need all seven winning numbers. To increase chances of winning, people could play a System 9 which means get to choose nine numbers for that game rather than the usual seven which is equivalent to 36 standard games.
The latest results for the games are generally available by 9:00pm on the evening of the draw online. Dividends for each game are typically updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw (excluding The Pools & Lucky Lotteries). Lucky Lotteries results are generally available from midday on the day of the draw. Oz Lotto is drawn each Tuesday night and is broadcast at approximately 8:40pm on Channel Seven in New South Wales, and affiliated regional stations.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners