ALL >> General >> View Article
About Online Oz Lotteries
Total Articles: 1
Oz Lotteries in Australia include various lottery related products which are licensed by Australian lottery companies. Lotteries operators are licensed at a state or territory level, and include both state government-owned and private sector companies. Oz Lotto is a national lottery game, administered by Tattersall's and played on tuesday nights. Oz lotteries was introduced on 26 February 1994 and promoted as the first fully national lotto game, at a time when New South Wales was not a part of Saturday Lotto. Each game costs $1.10 plus agent's commission.
Oz Lotto currently holds the record for the largest Australian lotto jackpot prize. Oz Lotteries is the exclusive distributor of lottery products via the Internet on behalf of leading Australian lottery exporters, TMS Global Services Pty Ltd and TMS New South Wales. Oz Lotteries operates under very strict government supervision and is an accredited sales agent of the following Australia lottery operators namely, NSW lotteries and Tattersalls. Oz Lotto was drawn live on national television for the first time on February 22, 1994. The process to play is that on every Tuesday night, 9 balls are drawn at random from forty five balls numbered 1 to 45. The first seven balls drawn are the “winning numbers” and the last two numbers are the “supplementary numbers”. A System Entry gives the option to play more numbers in Oz Lotto per game for a greater chance to win. For instance, to win Division 1 in Oz Lotto, need all seven winning numbers. To increase chances of winning, people could play a System 9 which means get to choose nine numbers for that game rather than the usual seven which is equivalent to 36 standard games.
The latest results for the games are generally available by 9:00pm on the evening of the draw online. Dividends for each game are typically updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw (excluding The Pools & Lucky Lotteries). Lucky Lotteries results are generally available from midday on the day of the draw. Oz Lotto is drawn each Tuesday night and is broadcast at approximately 8:40pm on Channel Seven in New South Wales, and affiliated regional stations.
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles