ALL >> General >> View Article
About Online Oz LotteriesBy Author: Playlootoworld
Oz Lotteries in Australia include various lottery related products which are licensed by Australian lottery companies. Lotteries operators are licensed at a state or territory level, and include both state government-owned and private sector companies. Oz Lotto is a national lottery game, administered by Tattersall's and played on tuesday nights. Oz lotteries was introduced on 26 February 1994 and promoted as the first fully national lotto game, at a time when New South Wales was not a part of Saturday Lotto. Each game costs $1.10 plus agent's commission.
Oz Lotto currently holds the record for the largest Australian lotto jackpot prize. Oz Lotteries is the exclusive distributor of lottery products via the Internet on behalf of leading Australian lottery exporters, TMS Global Services Pty Ltd and TMS New South Wales. Oz Lotteries operates under very strict government supervision and is an accredited sales agent of the following Australia lottery operators namely, NSW lotteries and Tattersalls. Oz Lotto was drawn live on national television for the first time on February 22, 1994. The process to play is that on every Tuesday night, 9 balls are drawn at random from forty five balls numbered 1 to 45. The first seven balls drawn are the “winning numbers” and the last two numbers are the “supplementary numbers”. A System Entry gives the option to play more numbers in Oz Lotto per game for a greater chance to win. For instance, to win Division 1 in Oz Lotto, need all seven winning numbers. To increase chances of winning, people could play a System 9 which means get to choose nine numbers for that game rather than the usual seven which is equivalent to 36 standard games.
The latest results for the games are generally available by 9:00pm on the evening of the draw online. Dividends for each game are typically updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw (excluding The Pools & Lucky Lotteries). Lucky Lotteries results are generally available from midday on the day of the draw. Oz Lotto is drawn each Tuesday night and is broadcast at approximately 8:40pm on Channel Seven in New South Wales, and affiliated regional stations.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar