ALL >> General >> View Article
About Online Oz Lotteries
Total Articles: 1
Oz Lotteries in Australia include various lottery related products which are licensed by Australian lottery companies. Lotteries operators are licensed at a state or territory level, and include both state government-owned and private sector companies. Oz Lotto is a national lottery game, administered by Tattersall's and played on tuesday nights. Oz lotteries was introduced on 26 February 1994 and promoted as the first fully national lotto game, at a time when New South Wales was not a part of Saturday Lotto. Each game costs $1.10 plus agent's commission.
Oz Lotto currently holds the record for the largest Australian lotto jackpot prize. Oz Lotteries is the exclusive distributor of lottery products via the Internet on behalf of leading Australian lottery exporters, TMS Global Services Pty Ltd and TMS New South Wales. Oz Lotteries operates under very strict government supervision and is an accredited sales agent of the following Australia lottery operators namely, NSW lotteries and Tattersalls. Oz Lotto was drawn live on national television for the first time on February 22, 1994. The process to play is that on every Tuesday night, 9 balls are drawn at random from forty five balls numbered 1 to 45. The first seven balls drawn are the “winning numbers” and the last two numbers are the “supplementary numbers”. A System Entry gives the option to play more numbers in Oz Lotto per game for a greater chance to win. For instance, to win Division 1 in Oz Lotto, need all seven winning numbers. To increase chances of winning, people could play a System 9 which means get to choose nine numbers for that game rather than the usual seven which is equivalent to 36 standard games.
The latest results for the games are generally available by 9:00pm on the evening of the draw online. Dividends for each game are typically updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw (excluding The Pools & Lucky Lotteries). Lucky Lotteries results are generally available from midday on the day of the draw. Oz Lotto is drawn each Tuesday night and is broadcast at approximately 8:40pm on Channel Seven in New South Wales, and affiliated regional stations.
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas