ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Shimla – Kullu – Manali – An Exotic And Timeless Love Story
Total Articles: 400
When you holiday in India, there are a few holidays that create a complete travel experience with other cities like:
• New Delhi –Agra-Jaipur – the golden holiday package
• Bangalore-Mysore-Ooty travel package
• Gangtok-Darjeeling- Kalimpong tour package
Like these destinations, Shimla, Kullu and Manali complement each other beautifully. It is almost like they were meant to be together to create this exquisite holiday in India. Very few people actually plan a Shimla trip or chalk out a Manali vacation package. You can explore them as adventure destinations or to enjoy a honeymoon holiday. Go for a family holiday or admire the natural beauty. The truth is; the Shimla –Kullu – Manali vacation package is such a wholesome holiday experience, that you won’t miss out on a thing!
These hill stations glimmer with their own flavour of natural beauty. Nature engulfs these hill stations differently, dependent on their own exclusive quality. There is Beas Kund – a lake in Manali, on the other hand, there is Pandoh Dam in Kullu. The Great Himalayan National Park in Kufri lies near Kullu while Manali flaunts 180 species of birds and mammals. Check out wild animals like the Musk Deer, Brown Bears, the Himalayan Tahr, the Ibex and Black Bears in this national park, or visit a royal hunting reserve of Patiala Kingdom, which is known as Chail Wildlife Sanctuary near Shimla. The Rohtang Pass near Kullu and the Ridge near Shimla are simply magnificent – too good to miss out.
The Spirit of Adventure
Near Shimla, there is an adventure destination – Kufri, and the Solang Valley near Manali and Kullu. You can go skiing in winter in Kufri or you can go paragliding in Solang Valley during the summer. Trek it up in Kufri, Solang Valley or the areas around Kullu Valley like Spiti or Zanskar. You can go white river rafting in the Beas River as well. The stretch near Kullu Valley is just perfect for beginners and advanced rafters alike.
These three destinations have their own temples as well. Bijli Mahadev temple, Jagannathi Devi temple and Raghunath temple are all sacred destinations in Kullu. In Manali, tourists visit Hadimba temple, Vashisht Baths and the Himalayan Nyingmapa Buddhist Temple. People also visit Christ Church and Jakhu temple in Shimla.
These hill stations are all destinations that can be visited around the year! The lush greenery in the summer and snow in the winter tempts travellers to visit them again and again. The true charm is their pristine beauty, though. It is evident in the lakes and rivers. It is visible in the national parks and wildlife reserves. You will admire every snow slope and hill for their clear ambiance and beauty.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure