ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hill Stations Of South India – 365 Days Of Travel!
Total Articles: 400
The charm of South India lies in its natural beauty and culture. Yet, it is hard to choose the finest hill stations of South India. Each hill station oozes with its own presence that lures travellers like moth to the flame. The fact is; each and every South India vacation package at least has one hill station in the itinerary. The tour package will almost seem incomplete without the great hill stations that grace every state of South India. So, in your next tour package, venture into these Southern hills with all the gusto and passion. Some of these South hill station destinations include:
This destination is one that has to be on the list. It is one of the most gorgeous hill stations in South India. The lush greenery soothes your eyes, the cool winds caress your body and warm and welcoming people help you unwind from the stress. The tea estates, the Atukad waterfalls, Blossom Park, Floriculture centre or Kundala Lake are a few of the beautiful sprinkles present across this hill station. There are also breathtaking sightseeing spots. The inherent beauty of this hill station is visible wherever you look! The true magic, though, happens while walking along the winding paths of Munnar!
This hill station in Karnataka is more than a quick gateway. It is literally surrounded by a range of unique sightseeing choices. Catch as many snaps as you can of the gorgeous Abbey waterfalls, take a leisure walk to sneak a peek at the local wild animals in Nagarhole Wild Life sanctuary and check out the historical sites of the Great Tipu Sultan at Madikeri fort. It is definitely more than just a hill station with beautiful landscape – it is a wholesome travel destination.
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu:
The picturesque landscape of the Western Ghats near Kodaikanal will take your breath away. The pristine waters, clear skies and forest green expanse of land don’t even begin to list the true beauty of this hill station. A leisure walk in Coaker’s Walk can be one scenic ride! Berijam Lake - though a water reservoir for the town – has the beauty of Zurich Lake for sure!
Ooty, Tamil Nadu:
This is a timeless destination. Whether you want to chill out or explore the natural bliss of this hill station, you won’t be disappointed. Though it is commercialised, it still has the innocent natural charm it was known for. Avalanche Valley, Doddabetta peak, Dolphin’s nose, Emerald Lake, Ooty Lake, Botanical garden and the many tea estates are worth the visit.
There are many more hill stations in a South India vacation package which are delightful, and the location in a sub-tropical environment makes it that much more pleasing to the eye!
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari operates as a Web UI Designer with Cox & Kings. Apart from coming up with new and amazing ways to show off tour packages, Ninad recently took up a South India vacation package, courtesy Cox & Kings.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar