ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hill Stations Of South India – 365 Days Of Travel!
Total Articles: 400
The charm of South India lies in its natural beauty and culture. Yet, it is hard to choose the finest hill stations of South India. Each hill station oozes with its own presence that lures travellers like moth to the flame. The fact is; each and every South India vacation package at least has one hill station in the itinerary. The tour package will almost seem incomplete without the great hill stations that grace every state of South India. So, in your next tour package, venture into these Southern hills with all the gusto and passion. Some of these South hill station destinations include:
This destination is one that has to be on the list. It is one of the most gorgeous hill stations in South India. The lush greenery soothes your eyes, the cool winds caress your body and warm and welcoming people help you unwind from the stress. The tea estates, the Atukad waterfalls, Blossom Park, Floriculture centre or Kundala Lake are a few of the beautiful sprinkles present across this hill station. There are also breathtaking sightseeing spots. The inherent beauty of this hill station is visible wherever you look! The true magic, though, happens while walking along the winding paths of Munnar!
This hill station in Karnataka is more than a quick gateway. It is literally surrounded by a range of unique sightseeing choices. Catch as many snaps as you can of the gorgeous Abbey waterfalls, take a leisure walk to sneak a peek at the local wild animals in Nagarhole Wild Life sanctuary and check out the historical sites of the Great Tipu Sultan at Madikeri fort. It is definitely more than just a hill station with beautiful landscape – it is a wholesome travel destination.
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu:
The picturesque landscape of the Western Ghats near Kodaikanal will take your breath away. The pristine waters, clear skies and forest green expanse of land don’t even begin to list the true beauty of this hill station. A leisure walk in Coaker’s Walk can be one scenic ride! Berijam Lake - though a water reservoir for the town – has the beauty of Zurich Lake for sure!
Ooty, Tamil Nadu:
This is a timeless destination. Whether you want to chill out or explore the natural bliss of this hill station, you won’t be disappointed. Though it is commercialised, it still has the innocent natural charm it was known for. Avalanche Valley, Doddabetta peak, Dolphin’s nose, Emerald Lake, Ooty Lake, Botanical garden and the many tea estates are worth the visit.
There are many more hill stations in a South India vacation package which are delightful, and the location in a sub-tropical environment makes it that much more pleasing to the eye!
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari operates as a Web UI Designer with Cox & Kings. Apart from coming up with new and amazing ways to show off tour packages, Ninad recently took up a South India vacation package, courtesy Cox & Kings.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah