ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hill Stations Of South India – 365 Days Of Travel!
Total Articles: 400
The charm of South India lies in its natural beauty and culture. Yet, it is hard to choose the finest hill stations of South India. Each hill station oozes with its own presence that lures travellers like moth to the flame. The fact is; each and every South India vacation package at least has one hill station in the itinerary. The tour package will almost seem incomplete without the great hill stations that grace every state of South India. So, in your next tour package, venture into these Southern hills with all the gusto and passion. Some of these South hill station destinations include:
This destination is one that has to be on the list. It is one of the most gorgeous hill stations in South India. The lush greenery soothes your eyes, the cool winds caress your body and warm and welcoming people help you unwind from the stress. The tea estates, the Atukad waterfalls, Blossom Park, Floriculture centre or Kundala Lake are a few of the beautiful sprinkles present across this hill station. There are also breathtaking sightseeing spots. The inherent beauty of this hill station is visible wherever you look! The true magic, though, happens while walking along the winding paths of Munnar!
This hill station in Karnataka is more than a quick gateway. It is literally surrounded by a range of unique sightseeing choices. Catch as many snaps as you can of the gorgeous Abbey waterfalls, take a leisure walk to sneak a peek at the local wild animals in Nagarhole Wild Life sanctuary and check out the historical sites of the Great Tipu Sultan at Madikeri fort. It is definitely more than just a hill station with beautiful landscape – it is a wholesome travel destination.
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu:
The picturesque landscape of the Western Ghats near Kodaikanal will take your breath away. The pristine waters, clear skies and forest green expanse of land don’t even begin to list the true beauty of this hill station. A leisure walk in Coaker’s Walk can be one scenic ride! Berijam Lake - though a water reservoir for the town – has the beauty of Zurich Lake for sure!
Ooty, Tamil Nadu:
This is a timeless destination. Whether you want to chill out or explore the natural bliss of this hill station, you won’t be disappointed. Though it is commercialised, it still has the innocent natural charm it was known for. Avalanche Valley, Doddabetta peak, Dolphin’s nose, Emerald Lake, Ooty Lake, Botanical garden and the many tea estates are worth the visit.
There are many more hill stations in a South India vacation package which are delightful, and the location in a sub-tropical environment makes it that much more pleasing to the eye!
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari operates as a Web UI Designer with Cox & Kings. Apart from coming up with new and amazing ways to show off tour packages, Ninad recently took up a South India vacation package, courtesy Cox & Kings.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson