ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore The Life Of Kings In Rajasthan – True Leisure Holiday In India
Total Articles: 400
Ranas, Maharanas – the brave Rajput warriors of Rajasthan lived in palaces, enjoyed luxurious meals and watched wonderful performances by local artisans at night camp before fight bravely in battles. When you holiday in India, you can skip the last part and live the life of these kings and queens while in Rajasthan. There is real luxury to be found in a Rajasthan vacation package. It’s almost like you are the royalty. Here is how you do it.
Live In A Real Palace:
Almost all cities in Rajasthan have palaces and havellis, shrouded with historical significance, which are now available as hotels. These beautiful palaces and havellis have so much more than just hotel amenities and facilities. It has ambiance – the chandeliers, huge spacious rooms for royal purposes and the essence of royal culture. Though most of them are upgraded to cater to modern demands, the spirit of bravery and respect runs deep in the walls of these magnificent buildings. When you holiday in India, these are the experiences that matter. The breathtaking experience of living like royalty in a royal palace makes it extraordinary.
Enjoy A Royal Night Camp:
Huge and magnificent tents glitter in the vast spread of the desert as you relax under the stars to enjoy the dance performances of indigenous artists. You will truly feel Royal when you assume the posture of historical kings and indulge in entertainment. The wide open spaces, the colourfully dressed local beauties and leisure time to enjoy the stars, moon and wind make it a perfect night camp.
Relish Delicious Rajasthani Cuisine:
The local cuisine is known for its spicy flavour. The lunch and dinners are a whole meal with too many options plated on a single dish. There are several fried snacks and delicious desserts that are local specialties that vary from city to city. Though the main course includes vegetarian dishes, a non-vegetarian dish as well as gravy and bread, the number of options to enjoy are never too less.
The truth is; there are several Rajasthan vacation packages. You can pick the most affordable one as well. But, you cannot witness the real glory of this state with just a visit to a museum, as some of the many historical palaces are converted into museums. But live in one and you will never forget the experience!
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Content Manager with Cox & Kings. Apart from researching about good holidays in India, Ninad is passionate about the culture of Rajasthan and recently came back from a Rajasthan vacation package, courtesy Cox & Kings
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler