ALL >> Education >> View Article
Bcp-240 Most Current Blackberry Certification Exam
Total Articles: 19
IT certifications are not easy to get. They are complex and hard and candidates are required to put their best possible efforts to pass the exam successfully. Passing them or acing them easily is a great amount of deal. Your jobs in good companies are certain. Moreover, it validates and certifies the development of your skills, making you highly qualified. The demand of skilled and highly qualified professionals has increased all around the world. Especially the BlackBerry professionals, as the BlackBerry Enterprise Solutions is used by a great number of companies and organization may they be small or large.
BlackBerry is a well reputed and well-recognized company and its certification programs are also very good. This program let you boost your credibility and polish your skills. The BCP-240 is available in English language however, will soon be available in other languages as well. It is a CBT: Linear Fixed Forms-Live version exam type and has multiple choice questions. There are 100 items in the paper to be completed in 180 minutes. The score is provided after the marking of the exam, and is computer scored.
Audience Profile for BCP-240:
This BCP-240 certification is for people who are helpful, supportive, and experienced as well. If you have a prior experience of three months supporting BlackBerry 10 Devices, and a general knowledge of BlackBerry Devices and its functions you are applicable for this job. Moreover, knowledge of the process to access and use the BlackBerry Technical Solution Centers (BTSC) is also necessary.
In order to get crediting for this certification, it is necessary that you clear the Supporting BlackBerry 10 Devices. During the exam a list of acronyms and glossary will be provided to the candidates.
Topics included in BCP-240: Supporting BlackBerry 10 Devices Certification
The topics on which the skills and knowledge of a candidate will be tested are lasted as follows:
• Device Deployment. 35 percent.
• Enterprise Device Deployment. 5 percent
• Troubleshooting. 30 percent.
• Enterprise Troubleshooting. 5 percent.
• Client Training. 15 percent.
• Upgrade and Maintenance. 10 percent.
How to prepare for BCP-240:
In order to be well prepared for the exam a great amount of determination and hard work is required. A lot of research is also required in order to ace the exam. Online course, pdf files, cds and books are easily available for the preparation of the exam. Moreover, other resources such as exam and self study guides, sample assessment, pre-exam assessment is available online if you want to have a goof exam prep
However make sure that all the resources are updated before you study from them, and do a lot of research before giving the exam. There is also a 2 day instructor lead course available: Supporting BlackBerry 10 OS and BlackBerry Link.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar