ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Beat The 200-550 Certification Exam – Exam Passing Tips
Total Articles: 19
Certifications have become important and significant in the field of information technology. Especially for individuals who want to have a bright future and a successful career ahead of them.
The Zend’s PHP 5.5 certification is an industry recognized credential. It verifies the individual’s skill and knowledge development and competence for a variety of abilities, skills, knowledge and its understanding. The 200-550 certification measures the technical distinction that is used by employers to evaluate the potential employees. In order to clear this ideal certification you need to have comprehensive exam prep and the knowledge that is required to sit in the exam. Zend PHP 5.5 test is administered by Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide. The exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions and the time allowed to solve them is 90 minutes. No prerequisite is required for the exam. Taking this exam will get you credit towards Zend PHP 5 Certification.
Audience Profile for 200-550:
The Zend’s PHP 5.5 certification 200-550 is a separate certification which allows the PHP Professionals to accomplish the Zend certified engineer designation. This certification is intended for those who have knowledge about proper database design so that the candidate can work with more than one DBMS.
200-550 exams are targeted at those individuals who want to have a career of a PHP Developer, Zend Certified Engineer or a Web Administrator.
Topics of Zend PHP 5.5 Certification Exam
The topics on which the skills and ability of an individual will be tested are listed as follows:
• PHP Basics
• Data Format and Types
• Web Features
• Object oriented Programming
• Strings and Patterns
• Database and SQL
How to prepare for 200-550:
In order to be well prepared for this certification you need to be determined and hardworking. A lot of research and study is required in order to clear the exam.
A lot of resources are available online such as practice tests, sample tests, final tests, quizzes, interactive quizzes; exam dumps etc. however before studying for those resources you need to make sure that they are updated and recent.
Research on the topics is very important in order to be well prepared and clear the exam.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool