ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Beat The 200-550 Certification Exam – Exam Passing Tips
Total Articles: 19
Certifications have become important and significant in the field of information technology. Especially for individuals who want to have a bright future and a successful career ahead of them.
The Zend’s PHP 5.5 certification is an industry recognized credential. It verifies the individual’s skill and knowledge development and competence for a variety of abilities, skills, knowledge and its understanding. The 200-550 certification measures the technical distinction that is used by employers to evaluate the potential employees. In order to clear this ideal certification you need to have comprehensive exam prep and the knowledge that is required to sit in the exam. Zend PHP 5.5 test is administered by Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide. The exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions and the time allowed to solve them is 90 minutes. No prerequisite is required for the exam. Taking this exam will get you credit towards Zend PHP 5 Certification.
Audience Profile for 200-550:
The Zend’s PHP 5.5 certification 200-550 is a separate certification which allows the PHP Professionals to accomplish the Zend certified engineer designation. This certification is intended for those who have knowledge about proper database design so that the candidate can work with more than one DBMS.
200-550 exams are targeted at those individuals who want to have a career of a PHP Developer, Zend Certified Engineer or a Web Administrator.
Topics of Zend PHP 5.5 Certification Exam
The topics on which the skills and ability of an individual will be tested are listed as follows:
• PHP Basics
• Data Format and Types
• Web Features
• Object oriented Programming
• Strings and Patterns
• Database and SQL
How to prepare for 200-550:
In order to be well prepared for this certification you need to be determined and hardworking. A lot of research and study is required in order to clear the exam.
A lot of resources are available online such as practice tests, sample tests, final tests, quizzes, interactive quizzes; exam dumps etc. however before studying for those resources you need to make sure that they are updated and recent.
Research on the topics is very important in order to be well prepared and clear the exam.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur