ALL >> Business >> View Article
Grass Fed: The Healthy Meat
Total Articles: 61
The increasing activity and growing concern for the earth made organic food to be at the leading edge of many minds including the consumption of various meats.
Grown without artificial medications, hormones, and antibiotics, organic grass fed beef, Buffalo and goat are best options for food that will not just make its consumers healthy, but can also help keep the earth clean and beautiful. According to the Indian Department of Agriculture for meat to reach organic requirements, the animal source must be free from medications, hormones, antibiotics, ionizing radiation, and bioengineering. Farm owners must practice sustainable agriculture by promoting ecological balance through the responsible use of renewable resources. This encompasses water conservation and prevention of farming methods that may bring perils to the environment such as air, water and soil contamination. Organic beef, Buffalo and other meats are popular for its health benefits., and as compared to conventionally raised cattle and Buffalo, the meat products of pasture fed animals are numerous. Cows that graze in pasture can produce milk and beef higher in essential fatty acids such as Omega-3 and CLA according to the Union of Concerned Scientists. Grass fed beef is lower in total and saturated fat because of its lean meat acquired through walking in grasslands to find their food which is a natural form of exercise for the cattle. Eventhough conventional beef also have omega-3 in their meat, cows raised in an organic pasture can give higher levels due to their natural grass diet. Omega-3 is a very important fat that can prevent heart diseases and boost the immune system. Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA is another fatty acid found in ruminant animals like cows, bison, goat, and deer. A newly discovered fat, CLA is nature's gift to men as it can help in fighting cancer cells spanning in all three stages called initiation, promotion and progression. CLA is a good news for individuals who wanted to lose weight the natural way for it can increase metabolic rate for more fat disposal. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition stated that CLA can increase lean body mass while reducing body fat which is very helpful for dieters and body-builders. CLA like Omega-3 is also present in other animals as long as they are ruminant, however, those raised in organic pasture have 500% richer content because it is a nutrient primarily stored in the meat of the animals through the grass they eat. Aside from CLA, grass fed organic beef also boasts in other vitamins such as Vitamin A, B and E, Iron, and Zinc. Four ounces of beef in a single serving is equivalent to a daily supplement of protein.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth