ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Advice From A Local On Getting Into A Vegas Nightclub
Total Articles: 2
So you're heading to Vegas and now it's time to plan the perfect party experience. Vegas is famous for having the best nightclubs in the world, no question about it. You've probably also heard a ton of different, and probably at times contradictory tips and guidelines about just how the nightclubs work, how you get in, and how to have a great night out. It's really insane to me just how much crap information and mysteriousness is told about the clubs in Las Vegas.
Are they definately of the best nightclubs in the nation?
Are they extremely hard and costly to gain access into?
The answer will be a NO come your completion this article.
Let's break it down and clear up the mysterious mess as simply as possible. There are basically 3 different types of entry to Vegas nightclubs: general admission, guest list entry and VIP bottle service. We're going to disregard the last one because, well, this article is about getting in WITHOUT table service.
If getting into the clubs were a hierarchy ladder, this would be the bottom rung. General admission means you just arrive at a club, get in the long line, and wait like everybody else to get in. With general admission, you're looking at waiting in some pretty long lines (up to several hours) and then you'll still be paying full cover price when you make it to the front of the line. There's a chance that you could get pulled out of line if you're a super cute group of all girls, but it's pretty unlikely. If you're a member of the rest of the world (like myself), get comfortable and maybe bring a lawn chair and some board games for the wait. I absolutely do not suggest going general admission unless if is your last resort. Check out the options below, unless you like to make friends in line.
Guest List Entry
Guest list entry is definitely the method of entry I find myself recommending to my friends that come into town the most as it usually works for most groups, is cheaper, and allows you to bypass a lot of the line. But how does this work? Thanks for asking. What you do is put in a request for your party to be placed on a club's guest list for a particular night. If your request is approved, and over 90% of them are, your party will be placed in a VIP line that is way shorter than the main general admission queue. If you're a female, most of the time you get free entry as well and for gentlemen, sometimes its also free but usually its at least a greatly reduced cover. You also want to make sure that your group qualifies and meets the guidelines that go along with guest listing. The website link below, Royal Vegas Tours has up to date guidelines laid out and also allows you to get on the guest list for free for the 12 best clubs in town.
All you have to do is go to the site, select the club you're interested in, click the guest list button, fill out your basic information (takes 20 seconds), and they'll respond back within 1 business day. Don't forget it's absolutely free.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar