ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Anti Slip Tile Treatment For Commercial Kitchens
Total Articles: 11
Anti Slip Tile Treatments for commercial kitchens that reduce slip fall accidents, may seem a waste of time because of the daily contamination issues found in this environment. Commercial establishments in Australia are required to take all reasonable precautions to prevent accidents and injuries on the property, and if this is not done then a Duty of Care liability could be assessed if something happens. There are some tips that can help any commercial kitchen when it comes to slip fall risk management and accident prevention. Options like anti slip tile treatments are often used to improve floor safety in a commercial kitchen as well as High Pressure Cleaning, and other more aggressive solutions.
Identify All Floor Safety Hazards in the Entire Kitchen
1. One top floor safety issue in commercial kitchens is grease and water on the floor. Since this is where food is cooked and dishes are washed there will be times when these substances get on the surface of the floor, and this can reduce traction and contribute to slip fall accidents because of the change in the coefficient of friction.
2. Trip hazards are often a floor safety concern in commercial kitchens. Many people put down mats in order to prevent slip fall accidents, but this can create a different hazard if the mat is not properly laid down or it skids across the floor.
3. Don't forget about outside areas where employees or visitors may go. If moss or lichen is a problem on natural materials like brick or stone then high pressure cleaning and the application of treatment products can help eliminate risks on these material types.
4. Have testing performed to identify all of the high risk areas in the kitchen. If a risk is not known then it cannot be properly addressed and managed, and the result could be a Duty of Care liability as well as other consequences.
Remove All Floor Safety Hazards and Mitigate Slip Fall Risks
1. Make sure that the commercial kitchen area is free of clutter at all times. When items are on the floor they become trip hazards and someone can get hurt.
2. Consider coatings and treatments to change the coefficient of friction for the kitchen floors. No matter what type of flooring the kitchen has or what materials are used there are products and techniques which can be used to make even the wettest floor less slippery.
3. Make sure that all staff clean up any spills or greasy residue immediately. In cases where there is a high amount of grease buildup on surfaces high pressure cleaning or other methods may be needed to remove stubborn residue.
4. Employees who work in commercial kitchens should always wear shoes which are slip resistant to lower any floor safety risks and prevent slip fall accidents. This is true even if coatings or other Anti Slip Tile Treatment have been used on the floor.
A safe commercial kitchen environment is one where all of the floor safety hazards have been identified and then all reasonable precautions have been taken. An experienced professional can evaluate the commercial kitchen, determine the right products and methods, and then take the steps necessary to lower the slip fall risks as much as possible. Friction Systems Australia can thoroughly evaluate your commercial kitchen and floor safety concerns, and then recommend the best anti slip tile treatments and other options to help you improve floor safety.
Anti Slip Tile Treatment for a commercial kitchen to prevent slip fall accidents may seem a waste of time because of the conditions found in this type of environment. A safe commercial kitchen environment however is one where all of the Floor Safety hazards have been identified and then all reasonable precautions have been taken.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!