ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Anti Slip Tile Treatment For Commercial Kitchens
Total Articles: 11
Anti Slip Tile Treatments for commercial kitchens that reduce slip fall accidents, may seem a waste of time because of the daily contamination issues found in this environment. Commercial establishments in Australia are required to take all reasonable precautions to prevent accidents and injuries on the property, and if this is not done then a Duty of Care liability could be assessed if something happens. There are some tips that can help any commercial kitchen when it comes to slip fall risk management and accident prevention. Options like anti slip tile treatments are often used to improve floor safety in a commercial kitchen as well as High Pressure Cleaning, and other more aggressive solutions.
Identify All Floor Safety Hazards in the Entire Kitchen
1. One top floor safety issue in commercial kitchens is grease and water on the floor. Since this is where food is cooked and dishes are washed there will be times when these substances get on the surface of the floor, and this can reduce traction and contribute to slip fall accidents because of the change in the coefficient of friction.
2. Trip hazards are often a floor safety concern in commercial kitchens. Many people put down mats in order to prevent slip fall accidents, but this can create a different hazard if the mat is not properly laid down or it skids across the floor.
3. Don't forget about outside areas where employees or visitors may go. If moss or lichen is a problem on natural materials like brick or stone then high pressure cleaning and the application of treatment products can help eliminate risks on these material types.
4. Have testing performed to identify all of the high risk areas in the kitchen. If a risk is not known then it cannot be properly addressed and managed, and the result could be a Duty of Care liability as well as other consequences.
Remove All Floor Safety Hazards and Mitigate Slip Fall Risks
1. Make sure that the commercial kitchen area is free of clutter at all times. When items are on the floor they become trip hazards and someone can get hurt.
2. Consider coatings and treatments to change the coefficient of friction for the kitchen floors. No matter what type of flooring the kitchen has or what materials are used there are products and techniques which can be used to make even the wettest floor less slippery.
3. Make sure that all staff clean up any spills or greasy residue immediately. In cases where there is a high amount of grease buildup on surfaces high pressure cleaning or other methods may be needed to remove stubborn residue.
4. Employees who work in commercial kitchens should always wear shoes which are slip resistant to lower any floor safety risks and prevent slip fall accidents. This is true even if coatings or other Anti Slip Tile Treatment have been used on the floor.
A safe commercial kitchen environment is one where all of the floor safety hazards have been identified and then all reasonable precautions have been taken. An experienced professional can evaluate the commercial kitchen, determine the right products and methods, and then take the steps necessary to lower the slip fall risks as much as possible. Friction Systems Australia can thoroughly evaluate your commercial kitchen and floor safety concerns, and then recommend the best anti slip tile treatments and other options to help you improve floor safety.
Anti Slip Tile Treatment for a commercial kitchen to prevent slip fall accidents may seem a waste of time because of the conditions found in this type of environment. A safe commercial kitchen environment however is one where all of the Floor Safety hazards have been identified and then all reasonable precautions have been taken.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett