ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Support For Mac Security
Total Articles: 171
Whether you are online or offline, security is essential for both platforms. Nowadays, security has become one of the most vital concerns for all technology users. Apple Mac devices are designed and introduced to let users explore the most advanced stage of technology. These devices are bundled with most promising features like amazing graphics, retina display and latest Intel processors for fast speed. But, Mac security issues are also rising day by day. Therefore, you can hire support for Mac security to make your device safe and protected against various security threats. These threats may include virus & malware attack, incorrect Mac wireless security settings, browser add-ons problems, compatibility problems, etc.
Keep your accounts secure
In order to keep your accounts protected, you can try the below tips:
Set passwords- It is one of the necessary step to make your account safe. Always use strong passwords for your user accounts so that no one can access your files, browsing history, applications and online accounts and their passwords. You can set the user account if you don’t have one:
• Open “System Preferences.”
• Go to “Users & Groups” > “Your User account” > “Password.” Then choose “Change/Set Password.”
Enable FileVault- Using this feature, you can keep your entire drive, files and other stuff safe. For enabling it:
• Go to “System Preferences.” Then “Security & Privacy” > “FileVault.”
• Click “Turn on FileVault…” button. You will receive a “safety net” passcode that can help you when you forget your user account password. Furthermore, save
your recovery key with Apple. After filling all this information, you need to restart your Mac.
Data security and encryption
Your Mac has lots of sensitive data that needs to be protected with proper encryption. You can use FileVault for this purpose. Encrypt data using FileVault:
1. Close any other application that you are using.
2. Select “System Preferences” from the menu bar of your Mac and click “Security.”
3. If you have not set the master password, click “Set Master Password.” But, if you have set the password already then click “Turn On FileVault” and skip the step 5.
4. In the “Master Password” box, type the password and then in “Verify” box type it again. Click “OK.”
5. You need to type the password for your user account. Then click “Turn on FileVault” and read the message that appears. It is for your information that use the normal user login password and not the Master Password that you have set a moment back.
6. On the dialog, click “Turn on FileVault” or “Cancel” to stop. For removing your deleted files completely, click “Use secure erase.”
Moreover, you can use Mac App Blocker for securing Mac applications. This blocker has various features to ensure support for Mac security. It includes improved support for some tricky apps. Therefore, you can use the above given security tips given by experts. Also, these experts can help you directly regarding any Mac issue. Explore your Mac features to the fullest by securing it against all the threats of computing world.
EasyTechy, US-based Tech Support company offering on-demand tech support, apple support, Apple Mac Security, antivirus for mac, mac security and More.
Computers Articles1. How To Hire The Best Managed Service Provider
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Attractive Website Will Boost Your Company Brand Name Easily
3. Cctv Can Provide You Round The Clock Protection For Your Property
Author: Tyler Bond
4. Microsoft Office 365 Personal Promo Code: Subscription Makes Your Busy Life Productive And Stress-fr
Author: Christine Bleakley
5. Finding The Best Organization For The Great Domain Names
Author: Parveen Kumar
6. Gmail’s Features You’ll Regret Not Knowing Earlier
7. What Recent Trends Have Influenced The Market Of Engraving Systems
Author: Rob Hibbs
8. Private Investigator Milwaukee Is The Best Choice To Expose Truth About Your Suspects
9. How Point Of Sale Systems Helps For Small And Medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
10. Sony Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, Playstation Repair Centre
Author: Sony Repairer
11. Microsoft Has Rolled Out Office 365 Toolbar For Macos
Author: Lena Smith
12. Salesforce Integration
13. Salesforce Forms
14. Salesforce Form Builder
15. Online Forms For Salesforce