ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Support For Mac Security
Total Articles: 173
Whether you are online or offline, security is essential for both platforms. Nowadays, security has become one of the most vital concerns for all technology users. Apple Mac devices are designed and introduced to let users explore the most advanced stage of technology. These devices are bundled with most promising features like amazing graphics, retina display and latest Intel processors for fast speed. But, Mac security issues are also rising day by day. Therefore, you can hire support for Mac security to make your device safe and protected against various security threats. These threats may include virus & malware attack, incorrect Mac wireless security settings, browser add-ons problems, compatibility problems, etc.
Keep your accounts secure
In order to keep your accounts protected, you can try the below tips:
Set passwords- It is one of the necessary step to make your account safe. Always use strong passwords for your user accounts so that no one can access your files, browsing history, applications and online accounts and their passwords. You can set the user account if you don’t have one:
• Open “System Preferences.”
• Go to “Users & Groups” > “Your User account” > “Password.” Then choose “Change/Set Password.”
Enable FileVault- Using this feature, you can keep your entire drive, files and other stuff safe. For enabling it:
• Go to “System Preferences.” Then “Security & Privacy” > “FileVault.”
• Click “Turn on FileVault…” button. You will receive a “safety net” passcode that can help you when you forget your user account password. Furthermore, save
your recovery key with Apple. After filling all this information, you need to restart your Mac.
Data security and encryption
Your Mac has lots of sensitive data that needs to be protected with proper encryption. You can use FileVault for this purpose. Encrypt data using FileVault:
1. Close any other application that you are using.
2. Select “System Preferences” from the menu bar of your Mac and click “Security.”
3. If you have not set the master password, click “Set Master Password.” But, if you have set the password already then click “Turn On FileVault” and skip the step 5.
4. In the “Master Password” box, type the password and then in “Verify” box type it again. Click “OK.”
5. You need to type the password for your user account. Then click “Turn on FileVault” and read the message that appears. It is for your information that use the normal user login password and not the Master Password that you have set a moment back.
6. On the dialog, click “Turn on FileVault” or “Cancel” to stop. For removing your deleted files completely, click “Use secure erase.”
Moreover, you can use Mac App Blocker for securing Mac applications. This blocker has various features to ensure support for Mac security. It includes improved support for some tricky apps. Therefore, you can use the above given security tips given by experts. Also, these experts can help you directly regarding any Mac issue. Explore your Mac features to the fullest by securing it against all the threats of computing world.
EasyTechy, US-based Tech Support company offering on-demand tech support, apple support, Apple Mac Security, antivirus for mac, mac security and More.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?