ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visa And Entrance Requirements For American Citizens Taking A Trip To Vanuatu
Total Articles: 1
USA citizens will need to have a valid passport, on ahead ticket, and confirmation of sufficient money in order to enter Vanuatu. If you intend to stay longer than 30 days, you may apply to get a standard residence permit or in order to get an extension of stay to get up to 120 days at the Immigration Office.
For more information on entry guidelines, especially if you are planning to arrive on a private sailing ship, please log on to the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Vanuatu to the United Nations website.
If you intend to transit or pay a visit to Australia, you need to have a valid U.S. passport and an Australian Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
The U.S.A Department of State is not aware of any HIV/AIDS entry restrictions for travelers to or overseas residents of Vanuatu.
Accidents or Sickness
In the event of a serious ailment or injury (including diving-related injuries), you would need a medical evacuation to a destination with suitable facilities, usually Australia. There is only one hyperbaric chamber for diving accidents in Vanuatu, located in Port Vila. Many of the well-liked dive sites are located on other islands, and it might take a number of hours or days to receive medical support in the event of a diving accident.
Drug stores are situated only in urban centers and at missionary clinics. They are small and could be improperly stocked, therefore you need to bring adequate supplies of medicines for your stay in Vanuatu.
Folks with disabilities may find accessibility and lodging extremely different from what they find in the US. There is no regulation specifically prohibiting bias against individuals with physical, sensory, intellectual, or mental disabilities. There are no special programs to help individuals with disabilities and no legislation mandating access to buildings, information, and communications.
In practice, a large number of buildings in Vanuatu are not accessible to individuals with disabilities, and impaired persons typically depend on assistance from family and friends.
Take a look at this amazing web site that discusses all things associating with wandering in and around the Pacific Area. gap year,study abroad,gap adventures,volunteer vacations
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David