ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Reason I Can't Use Facebook
Total Articles: 153
When I began my new job I'd a serious difficulty - boredom, there just wasn't enough function to do That does not sound too awful, but it was over a night-shift and there was nearly no one else to talk to.
The job involved switching computer cassettes and disks onto an old mainframe. It was the sort of machine that cost millions years past, and nobody appeared to want to upgrade it. The amount of work changed but occasionally I'd go for an hour or two without doing anything. It was occasionally quite challenging with the hum of airconditioning and the server room making it even more difficult to remain alert.
My manager would not have minded me filling out the hours by surfing the web, maybe browsing Face Book but regrettably it had been all blocked. This was to discontinue the day staff from squandering their days, but sadly it afterward applied to me too.
I discovered how it was blocked, it was through a small apparatus called a content filter which also looked within the content for just about any requests and prevented accessibility to the Face novel URL.
The trick I found was to use a mix of techniques, first you needed to use a proxy to relay your petition to Face Book or the blocked website. Second you had to use some type of encryption so that the content filter couldn't read the contents of your petition. In this scenario it'dn't see any mention of Fb and thus allow the petition.
It works in pretty much the exact same manner anyplace, even in these nations that are occasionally blocked from getting websites like Fb. In fact on a nation grade the filtering is much less complex and easier to bypass.
They did therefore by simple DNS poisoning, when Turkey recently blocked entry to Twitter. Meaning that when you request the IP address of Twitter, you received a bogus one from the ISPs DNS servers, which instead routed you through to some Authorities written page. Or you can avoid using others pop in a hosts file and resolve the addresses manually and DNS servers to some extent. But unfortunately most corporate networks are somewhat more advanced than that.
Anyhow you may find these sorts of applications but unfortunately they're rather costly to perform so I did not locate any free ones. What you want though is a proxy/VPN service which enables a level of encryption - it also needs to be fast as a small overhead is added by encryption.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson