ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Quintessential African Islands – The Definitive Beach Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Africa – known for their wild and pure essence – has gorgeous open spaces – be it beaches on the coastal line, meadows in the heart of the continent or jungles with the “Big five”. Yet, when it comes to beach holiday packages, African islands take all the glory away from the main land – for a reason too. In isolation, these islands create mesmerizing beach experiences that somehow can’t be replicated. Here are some awesome beach holiday packages from Africa.
Mauritius vacation packages are known for scuba diving, beach fun and deliciously fresh seafood dishes. Mauritius means leisure – in more than one way. Swim away with the dolphins in the pristine clear waters. Check out unique marine treasures like soft corals, historical sunken items and exotic fishes. You can go snorkelling or scuba diving for the same.
Yet, the stress-free experience of Mauritius vacation packages runs deeper than just adrenaline-boosting experiences. Romance can bloom and friends can relax. Family groups can chill and singles can hunt. There is too much life in such a small space, for those who dare to explore it.
This island is a remote paradise away from the world. It has its own life, meaning and rules. Leisure is not a choice – it’s a way of life! Seychelles has very interesting beaches to explore as well. You will love to chill out. Yet, the core essence of every Seychelles experience is comfort, vibrancy and warmth. Honestly, very few islands can beat Seychelles holidays at that. The charm and true delight on Seychelles islands is truly memorable. It is undeniable.
Few more options for your taste:
Africa, as a continent, has no shortage of wonderful beaches for charming holiday packages, though. From beaches in coastal countries to islands, you have so many options that it will spoil you. Yet, each holiday has its own flavour and presence, making it tough to decide! So, what are the best of choices available?
• South Africa
• Cape Verde
At the end of the day, your pleasure is what matters. Bird watching, sky diving, camping, jet skiing, yachting, sailing – all are different experiences and different beaches will be suited for the same. Bird watching in Madagascar is so enthralling. Yet, it cannot compare to boat ride at the sunset on the Zanzibar beaches. So choose wisely!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI developer with Cox & Kings. Apart from planning those perfect holiday packages to Mauritius, Ninad also recently came back from a Mauritius vacation package, courtesy Cox & Kings.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson