ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Quintessential African Islands – The Definitive Beach Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Africa – known for their wild and pure essence – has gorgeous open spaces – be it beaches on the coastal line, meadows in the heart of the continent or jungles with the “Big five”. Yet, when it comes to beach holiday packages, African islands take all the glory away from the main land – for a reason too. In isolation, these islands create mesmerizing beach experiences that somehow can’t be replicated. Here are some awesome beach holiday packages from Africa.
Mauritius vacation packages are known for scuba diving, beach fun and deliciously fresh seafood dishes. Mauritius means leisure – in more than one way. Swim away with the dolphins in the pristine clear waters. Check out unique marine treasures like soft corals, historical sunken items and exotic fishes. You can go snorkelling or scuba diving for the same.
Yet, the stress-free experience of Mauritius vacation packages runs deeper than just adrenaline-boosting experiences. Romance can bloom and friends can relax. Family groups can chill and singles can hunt. There is too much life in such a small space, for those who dare to explore it.
This island is a remote paradise away from the world. It has its own life, meaning and rules. Leisure is not a choice – it’s a way of life! Seychelles has very interesting beaches to explore as well. You will love to chill out. Yet, the core essence of every Seychelles experience is comfort, vibrancy and warmth. Honestly, very few islands can beat Seychelles holidays at that. The charm and true delight on Seychelles islands is truly memorable. It is undeniable.
Few more options for your taste:
Africa, as a continent, has no shortage of wonderful beaches for charming holiday packages, though. From beaches in coastal countries to islands, you have so many options that it will spoil you. Yet, each holiday has its own flavour and presence, making it tough to decide! So, what are the best of choices available?
• South Africa
• Cape Verde
At the end of the day, your pleasure is what matters. Bird watching, sky diving, camping, jet skiing, yachting, sailing – all are different experiences and different beaches will be suited for the same. Bird watching in Madagascar is so enthralling. Yet, it cannot compare to boat ride at the sunset on the Zanzibar beaches. So choose wisely!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI developer with Cox & Kings. Apart from planning those perfect holiday packages to Mauritius, Ninad also recently came back from a Mauritius vacation package, courtesy Cox & Kings.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah