ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Buy In Dubai
Total Articles: 400
This is not a typical travel question for most people. Most travellers wonder what they should buy during their travel package to Dubai. For such basic queries, the basic answer is – “Everything”! There are so many places and so many options – there is no shortage of shopping malls or things to buy. It is an international “Shop till you drop” destination. For most non-westerners, most options come in affordable prices when compares to the tags back home. Yet, the heart of the question is – What would you truly enjoy buying in Dubai? Where should you go for the perfect purchase? What do you take back home from a Dubai vacation package?
Dubai shopping malls are huge. They have several international brands of electronic gadgets, fashionable accessories, sporting goods, delightful designer goods and more. The secret behind some of the hottest and latest shopping malls in Dubai is that they are enormous – they have so many options and diverse choices offered at affordable prices. The tax-free culture of Dubai is famous worldwide for a reason.
There are international brands in shopping malls and showrooms of acclaimed brands too. From cheap copies to the original and hole-in-wallet expensive brands – they are all poised to entice you in these malls. Many travellers, in truth, jump on a flight for a shopping spree in Dubai rather than for just a Dubai vacation package. The fact is; the Dubai shopping magic is that powerful!
There are several traditional markets in Old Dubai. This is a part of Dubai that is decades apart from the global skyscrapers, gourmet cuisine restaurants and adventure sports destinations. The spirit of old Dubai is the true culture of UAE – the elegance, beauty and simplicity of this section is engaging. But, the souks have always appealed to the travellers.
Inhale the aroma of spices, get your hands on the smooth pashminas, bright and vibrant rugs and accessorize with glorious golden and pearl jewelleries. As the old marketplace, it also has quite a few carpets, fabrics and perfumes to choose from. This city market will appeal to your senses and lure you in.
While both these marketplaces are world-apart, they are part of what makes Dubai special. This blend of two cultures has always been the true essence of Dubai. You may buy Arabian souvenirs, but don’t forget to seize a bit of this culture too. You can indulge in 5 star Michelin star Italian restaurants, but you must visit Emirati restaurants to devour a piece of the royal cuisine of Dubai. Any travel package won’t be complete without the true spirit of the Dubai experience.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Travel Consultant with Cox & Kings. With several trips to Dubai under his belt, every travel package to this destination brings something new to enjoy for this seasoned traveller. Apart from planning out the perfect Dubai vacation package from Cox & Kings, Ninad also loves to collect souvenirs from each trip!
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar