ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Buy In Dubai
Total Articles: 400
This is not a typical travel question for most people. Most travellers wonder what they should buy during their travel package to Dubai. For such basic queries, the basic answer is – “Everything”! There are so many places and so many options – there is no shortage of shopping malls or things to buy. It is an international “Shop till you drop” destination. For most non-westerners, most options come in affordable prices when compares to the tags back home. Yet, the heart of the question is – What would you truly enjoy buying in Dubai? Where should you go for the perfect purchase? What do you take back home from a Dubai vacation package?
Dubai shopping malls are huge. They have several international brands of electronic gadgets, fashionable accessories, sporting goods, delightful designer goods and more. The secret behind some of the hottest and latest shopping malls in Dubai is that they are enormous – they have so many options and diverse choices offered at affordable prices. The tax-free culture of Dubai is famous worldwide for a reason.
There are international brands in shopping malls and showrooms of acclaimed brands too. From cheap copies to the original and hole-in-wallet expensive brands – they are all poised to entice you in these malls. Many travellers, in truth, jump on a flight for a shopping spree in Dubai rather than for just a Dubai vacation package. The fact is; the Dubai shopping magic is that powerful!
There are several traditional markets in Old Dubai. This is a part of Dubai that is decades apart from the global skyscrapers, gourmet cuisine restaurants and adventure sports destinations. The spirit of old Dubai is the true culture of UAE – the elegance, beauty and simplicity of this section is engaging. But, the souks have always appealed to the travellers.
Inhale the aroma of spices, get your hands on the smooth pashminas, bright and vibrant rugs and accessorize with glorious golden and pearl jewelleries. As the old marketplace, it also has quite a few carpets, fabrics and perfumes to choose from. This city market will appeal to your senses and lure you in.
While both these marketplaces are world-apart, they are part of what makes Dubai special. This blend of two cultures has always been the true essence of Dubai. You may buy Arabian souvenirs, but don’t forget to seize a bit of this culture too. You can indulge in 5 star Michelin star Italian restaurants, but you must visit Emirati restaurants to devour a piece of the royal cuisine of Dubai. Any travel package won’t be complete without the true spirit of the Dubai experience.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Travel Consultant with Cox & Kings. With several trips to Dubai under his belt, every travel package to this destination brings something new to enjoy for this seasoned traveller. Apart from planning out the perfect Dubai vacation package from Cox & Kings, Ninad also loves to collect souvenirs from each trip!
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah