ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Do You Need To Apply For Dubai Tourist Visa?
Total Articles: 20
Dubai is a unique and exciting destination in both business and tourism, which is offering more attractions, fine dining, shopping and quality hotels. Dubai tourism is the best one if you are planning a holiday or looking for a shopping paradise. As an overseas national, you need to apply for a Dubai tourist visa under this category, if the person wants to move to Dubai for reasons such as meeting to friends, shopping, touring, family functions, relaxing in holidays. The Dubai tourist visa allows staying for a short period of 14 days to 30 days in Dubai depending on your visit.
To apply for a Dubai Visit Visa you need to provide all documents that are required to apply before arriving to Dubai. If the person is from qualifying nation and the trip is for 30 days, they can apply for a tourist visa.
Eligible countries include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, Norway, Portugal, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, Greece, Spain, Vatican City, Monaco, Iceland, San Mario, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Brunei, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia.
Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians
Indian nationals having an Indian passport that is valid for more than six months can obtain a Dubai tourist visa for Indians or residence visa to reside in the UAE. Both the citizens of India and the foreign nationals who are residing in India and are planning to travel to Dubai on Emirates Airlines can apply, for the Dubai tourist visa for Indians. The Tourist visa for Indian citizen, who is a holder of a normal passport, must be arranged by a sponsor who is a resident in UAE. The Indians who have a visa with an official or diplomatic passport will be given by UAE Embassy in India.
To get the current residence cancelled in the passport, the candidate should contact the current sponsor in UAE who arranged the visa. Tourist or Visit entry permit will be automatically cancelled when you go back from the UAE. The sponsor is the only authority who can cancel the previous residence stamping in your passport. Without cancelling the previous one, a new UAE visa is not issued and the person cannot travel to UAE.
Document that are Required to apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa
• Valid passport with minimum 6 months validity starting from the travel date
• Application Form
• Passport size photos
• Return through confirmation Emirates
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for Dubai tourist visa successfully. She also explains specific details about Dubai tourist visa for Indians including the visa process, cost and required documents.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah