ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Do You Need To Apply For Dubai Tourist Visa?
Total Articles: 20
Dubai is a unique and exciting destination in both business and tourism, which is offering more attractions, fine dining, shopping and quality hotels. Dubai tourism is the best one if you are planning a holiday or looking for a shopping paradise. As an overseas national, you need to apply for a Dubai tourist visa under this category, if the person wants to move to Dubai for reasons such as meeting to friends, shopping, touring, family functions, relaxing in holidays. The Dubai tourist visa allows staying for a short period of 14 days to 30 days in Dubai depending on your visit.
To apply for a Dubai Visit Visa you need to provide all documents that are required to apply before arriving to Dubai. If the person is from qualifying nation and the trip is for 30 days, they can apply for a tourist visa.
Eligible countries include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, Norway, Portugal, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, Greece, Spain, Vatican City, Monaco, Iceland, San Mario, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Brunei, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia.
Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians
Indian nationals having an Indian passport that is valid for more than six months can obtain a Dubai tourist visa for Indians or residence visa to reside in the UAE. Both the citizens of India and the foreign nationals who are residing in India and are planning to travel to Dubai on Emirates Airlines can apply, for the Dubai tourist visa for Indians. The Tourist visa for Indian citizen, who is a holder of a normal passport, must be arranged by a sponsor who is a resident in UAE. The Indians who have a visa with an official or diplomatic passport will be given by UAE Embassy in India.
To get the current residence cancelled in the passport, the candidate should contact the current sponsor in UAE who arranged the visa. Tourist or Visit entry permit will be automatically cancelled when you go back from the UAE. The sponsor is the only authority who can cancel the previous residence stamping in your passport. Without cancelling the previous one, a new UAE visa is not issued and the person cannot travel to UAE.
Document that are Required to apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa
• Valid passport with minimum 6 months validity starting from the travel date
• Application Form
• Passport size photos
• Return through confirmation Emirates
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for Dubai tourist visa successfully. She also explains specific details about Dubai tourist visa for Indians including the visa process, cost and required documents.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar