ALL >> General >> View Article
The Best Hotel For Malta Holiday –the Fortina Hotel
Total Articles: 45
It may seem biased. But, one lovely visit to this hotel and it will be an eternal love affair. All you will need is the Sliema weekend with the Fortina hotel accommodation, and you will be hooked. You will want to return for more. The Fortina Spa Resort in Malta has the excellent services, facilities and vibrant surroundings indeed. It is located on Tigne Point. Overlooking the Sliema Creek, the Fortina Spa Resort in Sliema has the magnificent Valletta as its backdrop.
It is the ideal choice for a relaxing island getaway. The Fortina Spa Resort in Malta focuses fully on rejuvenation and relaxation of your mind, body and soul. With the Strand or ‘the ferries’, 300 metres away, the chic cafes, shops and boutiques are close enough too. The Maltese society congregates here. It is indeed the place to see and be seen.
The accommodation in the Fortina Spa Resort of Sliema revolves around reviving you mental health. The Fortina Spa in Malta offers unparalleled spa options which include the Hypogeum, the Belle Epoque Wellbeing and Beauty Centre, the Spa Mediterranean and the Spa Sante to melt away work-related stress.
So, they offer various rooms such as the tower bedrooms, the therapeutic spa bedrooms, and the therapeutic spa bedrooms with private pool. The rooms in The Fortina Hotel boost the unique features like full access to the Santé Spa Centre, the therapeutic baths, the pressure massage shower with various treatment therapies, the detoxifying therapy and the access to a private rooftop pool along with BBQ, and sun beds.
They have a full scale leisure plan of the four spa centres, the four swimming pools, the state-of-the-art dental clinic, the fully equipped fitness centre, and the body control Pilate’s studio. The Fortina Hotel in Malta definitely ready is ready to offer rejuvenation and relaxation to you and your family members. They offer a range of treatments with a holistic approach to mind, body and spirit undertaken with traditional ancient Chinese and Indian treatments. Believe it or not, the Fortina Spa in Malta is a complete relaxation centre.
The restaurants like II Giardino, Sa Re Ga Ma and Moroboshi offer delightful international cuisines to satisfy their diverse tastes. As you enter the premises of the hotel, you discover that every facility, amenity and service is arranged to bring comfort and enhance relaxation. The Fortina Hotel brings together the perfect mix of facilities and treatments to ensure a truly memorable Malta holiday, with you and your family!
Author Bio :- Steffy Walker is a senior content writer with a well known digital agency. Apart from following all the best Malta Hotel guides, she recently enjoyed his Malta holiday by staying at the Fortina Spa Resort in Malta
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln