ALL >> Career >> View Article
Northern Railway Jobs Get Details Of Latest Jobs In Indian Railways
Total Articles: 13
Northern Railway Recruitment:
Indian Railway having a very large and highest Network in India, one of them is Northern Railway. Railway Recruitment cell was formed in year 2005 for the recruitment of Group D staff over NR. It invites applications for recruitment to those job hunters who are capable and deservers for the vacancies in Indian Railway. It offers the vacancies for various posts in Group ‘D’ or ‘C’.
Northern Railway (NR) is headquarters at Delhi. It is a part of Indian Railway which transports 20 million passengers and more than 2 million tons of freight daily with more than 1.6 million employees. So here is a good opportunity for those candidates who want to work in a large government sector.
It is offers the recruitment every month or year by the needs and vacancies in the departments. So the candidates may apply for the jobs matching their qualification criteria and other formalities. All the recent recruitment of Northern Railway is available at the official web portal of NR, so the interested candidates may apply online or send offline application form according to the details of the posts.
NCR Railway Recruitment 2014:
North Central Railway is the Workhouse of Indian railway; it spreads across Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra. It is like the Heartbeat of IR. Span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, it has double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral.
NCR also gives the chance to the youth of the country to fill the recruitment for various posts time by time. For further information you can also visit the official portal of NCR which is http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Recently it offers 18 various posts for 2014 recruitment.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2014:
The North Eastern Railway has three divisions which are Varanasi, Lucknow and Izatnagar and serving in a network which covers the area Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and western districts of Bihar. It operates in 486 stations with a route of 3,402 km and headquartered in Gorakhpur.
NER also provide the jobs as per the vacancies required. It gives a chance to the qualified job hunters to work with a government Railway sector. It would now offers the vacancies in group D for the NER recruitment 2014. so here is a good chance for under graduate 10th/12th candidates to starts their career in NER Railways.
Career Articles1. Tips To Hire The Right Freelance Graphic Designer In Los Angeles
Author: Tim Donnelly
2. Recruitment Revamped! Questions For A Job Interview That Need Serious Reviewing!
Author: Aman Khare
3. What's The Stage Of Command Training Applications?
Author: Ross Barkely
4. Finding Digital Marketing Jobs In Bangalore
5. Beginnen Wir Mit Den Basics Für Mode Und Schönheit
6. Do’s And Don’ts For Microsoft Training
Author: Mukesh Kumar
7. Disabled People And Internet Home Jobs
Author: Ross Berkely
8. Career Options After Distance Mba Course In Retail Management
Author: Jitendra D
9. Best 8 Countries For Overseas Education And Jobs
Author: orion study abroad
10. How Can A Student Visa Consultant Help You From Getting Your Visa Rejected?
Author: Pranati Roy
11. Top Institutes In Clinical Research In Hyderabad
12. Clifford Beaumont: Uk Retail Sales Tumble
13. Couldn’t Crack Pre-engineering Test? Don’t Worry, Industrial Training Programs Are Here!
14. Top 4 Diploma Courses After 12th Fit For Both Boys And Girls
15. Which Is Best Institute To Learn Digital Markeing In Delhi-ncr?
Author: rakesh verma