ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Check Out The Best Spa Resort In Silema
Total Articles: 45
Maltese travel is an exquisite leisure form of travel in Europe. Chill out on the beach, party hard till the wee hours and let the Silema magic create a relaxation heaven for your Malta holiday. You know, you have to face it, that a Malta leisure holiday experience can reach an entirely different level with a spa resort like Fortina spa resort, Malta. There are a lot of 5 star resorts in Silema; yet it is considered the best hotel as it is designed to delight its travellers with unique strategy.
Full service spa
As a spa resort; it has a wide range of spa treatments and support services to delight your senses and relax you. Fortina spa hotel in Malta has the finest skin treatments and massages. Whether you want mud therapy, scrub treatments, Chinese spa massages, healing treatments or water treatments, Hotel Fortina in Malta is one of the best. On the thriving Silema travel scene, it has the most comforting and leisurely experience. It is one of the finest places to enjoy soothing and healing stay.
The soothing and comforting Fortina-special spa treatment reduce stress, eliminate the stress knots and improve general well being. In addition, you get the total well being support of in-door swimming pool, fitness centre, steam room, sauna, spa tub and sun bathing loungers. Make most of these supporting facilities along with the facials, rituals and beauty treatments.
Restaurants and bar
Along with relaxing experiences, it also flaunts the finest restaurants and bars. Fortina spa hotel in Malta has 5 restaurants and 3 bars. The restaurants are The Terrace, Sa Re Ga Ma, Can Thai, La Vallette and Il Giardino along with Cocktail bar, Lido bar and garden bar. In Malta; Fortina Spa Resort has some authentic food experiences along with sinful drinks. The authentic Indian, Thai and Italian cuisine in these restaurants will surprise you with delicious flavours and authenticity.
In Malta, Hotel Fortina meets the highest standards of international hospitality and more. As an adult-only five star hotel, it is a enriching and revitalizing experience by itself. The water adventures, churches and world heritage sites make it infinitely more interesting holiday experience. With easy access to Silema beach, you can take a surfing lesson or sunbathe on the beach and return to hotel to enjoy a steam session or a massage.
Maltese leisure can be the best island holiday for you with the right accommodation.
Author Bio :- Steffy Walker is a senior content writer with a well known digital agency. Apart from following all the best Malta Hotel guides, she recently enjoyed a stay at the Fortina Spa Resort in Malta.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson