ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Check Out The Best Spa Resort In Silema
Total Articles: 45
Maltese travel is an exquisite leisure form of travel in Europe. Chill out on the beach, party hard till the wee hours and let the Silema magic create a relaxation heaven for your Malta holiday. You know, you have to face it, that a Malta leisure holiday experience can reach an entirely different level with a spa resort like Fortina spa resort, Malta. There are a lot of 5 star resorts in Silema; yet it is considered the best hotel as it is designed to delight its travellers with unique strategy.
Full service spa
As a spa resort; it has a wide range of spa treatments and support services to delight your senses and relax you. Fortina spa hotel in Malta has the finest skin treatments and massages. Whether you want mud therapy, scrub treatments, Chinese spa massages, healing treatments or water treatments, Hotel Fortina in Malta is one of the best. On the thriving Silema travel scene, it has the most comforting and leisurely experience. It is one of the finest places to enjoy soothing and healing stay.
The soothing and comforting Fortina-special spa treatment reduce stress, eliminate the stress knots and improve general well being. In addition, you get the total well being support of in-door swimming pool, fitness centre, steam room, sauna, spa tub and sun bathing loungers. Make most of these supporting facilities along with the facials, rituals and beauty treatments.
Restaurants and bar
Along with relaxing experiences, it also flaunts the finest restaurants and bars. Fortina spa hotel in Malta has 5 restaurants and 3 bars. The restaurants are The Terrace, Sa Re Ga Ma, Can Thai, La Vallette and Il Giardino along with Cocktail bar, Lido bar and garden bar. In Malta; Fortina Spa Resort has some authentic food experiences along with sinful drinks. The authentic Indian, Thai and Italian cuisine in these restaurants will surprise you with delicious flavours and authenticity.
In Malta, Hotel Fortina meets the highest standards of international hospitality and more. As an adult-only five star hotel, it is a enriching and revitalizing experience by itself. The water adventures, churches and world heritage sites make it infinitely more interesting holiday experience. With easy access to Silema beach, you can take a surfing lesson or sunbathe on the beach and return to hotel to enjoy a steam session or a massage.
Maltese leisure can be the best island holiday for you with the right accommodation.
Author Bio :- Steffy Walker is a senior content writer with a well known digital agency. Apart from following all the best Malta Hotel guides, she recently enjoyed a stay at the Fortina Spa Resort in Malta.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco