ALL >> Health >> View Article
Zyrtec Tablets 10mg Are An Antihistamine Used To Treat Symptoms Of Allergy.
Total Articles: 30
What is Zyrtec?
Zyrtec which contain Cetirizine is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose. It is used to treat cold or allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itching, watery eyes, or runny nose.
Cetirizine is also used to treat itching and swelling caused by hives.
Cetirizine can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of cetirizine. Tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as other cold or allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by cetirizine. Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, if they get worse, or if you also have a fever.
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to cetirizine.
Before taking this drug, tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions.
FDA pregnancy category B. This medication is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. It can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use this product without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
What should I avoid?
Tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as other cold or allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by cetirizine. Cetirizine can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of this tablet.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction:
hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using cetirizine and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
• fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat;
• weakness, tremors (uncontrolled shaking), or sleep problems (insomnia);
• severe restless feeling, hyperactivity;
• problems with vision; or
• urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious side effects may include:
• dizziness, drowsiness;
• tired feeling;
• dry mouth;
• sore throat, cough;
• nausea, constipation; or
Store at room temperature. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Keep away from reach of children.
Hi friends, this is Richard MacLeod from UK. I am completed P.HD in Pharmacy. Now working in onlinepillmart.com as medical adviser. Also i write blog on Men's and women’s health also other health related disease; like Zyrtec, Atarax, Allegra, Claritin, Xyzal, Astelin, Singulair etc. For more please visit : http://onlinepillmart.com/
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas