ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Glitterati Factor Of Diamond PendantsBy Expert Author: Kirti Kaushal
A diamond pendant, as part of your diamond necklace collection, truly has the simplest design. Yet, the sparkle and pride of a diamond pendant is a somewhat unique experience. Whether it is the famous heart shaped blue diamond from the movie Titanic or a simple diamond solitaire pendant, you get glamorised and feel like a goddess arriving from the heaven above.
It is true that a diamond necklace has many more diamonds and can sport a more sophisticated design, but diamond pendants are subtle and classy. In short, they can bethe star of the whole look without overpowering it. There are several types of the pendants that you will need to consider before setting your heart on the one from your dreams. Check it out:
Designer Diamond Pendant
The stunning heart shaped pendant that flaunts the diamonds on the edge or the everyday pendant with multiple precious metal and diamonds; designer pendants literally give a free reign to create your dream pendant design. You can look for cliché ones like an alphabet, a deity or a floral design or go in for something unconventional and bold like a multi-ring diamond pendant with a princess-cut diamond at the centre or red gold & white gold hexagonal pendant with diamonds. With several choices of design, precious stones, precious metal and chain design, you can choose any kind of customised diamond pendants.
Diamond solitaire pendant
This is as cliché as it gets. But, the single diamond highlights your neckline with a certain emphasis. You can get an octagon-shaped blue diamond in a prong setting or a round brilliant diamond solitaire in a 4 prong platinum chain. The diversity in this type of diamond pedants and sets depend upon the design, cut, setting, chain and type of diamond. It is a popular choice for a reason for many buyers and is easy to gift. It is easy to wear along with all kinds of outfits and fashion jewellery too. A simple black neck top will become a classy choice if your neckline dazzles with a diamond solitaire.
Gemstone pendant with diamond surround
An emerald sparkling on your neckline surrounded by the glitter of surrounding diamonds will definitely add oomph to your persona. Typically, gemstones are worn with a deep belief in their astrological value. But, these pendants are for sheer splendour and offer a classy look at its best. The colour and the brilliance of gemstones help create a story. Whether you are wearing a cocktail dress or a white tee, they addto the mystery and elegance. Tanzanite or Ruby, each gemstone exudes a great shine and ethereal character, which enhances your look too.
Author Bio :
Kriti Kaushal is a Lifestyle Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a monthly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery selection team. She explores over various Diamond Jewellery variants like Diamond Pendants at www.jewelsouk.com. Kriti is an exceptional Jewellery analyst and expert.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?