ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Health Benefits Of Vanilla Essential Oil: Camden Grey
Total Articles: 136
Often the idea of vanilla is associated with simple and plain flavors, but with the plenty of health benefits that it has, there is nothing boring about vanilla essential oil. This oil is used all over the world for a multitude of medicinal purposes. Vanilla is commonly used in aromatherapy perfumery products.
1) Antioxidant: Vanilla essential oil has antioxidant properties. One whiff of its aroma neutralizes the free radicals inside our bodies. When there are more healthy cells on the inside, we naturally look and feel better on the outside. Products such as green tea and blueberry have been known for their antioxidant properties since long, but a very few people realize that vanilla essential oil also contains powerful antioxidant properties.
2) Anti-Carcinogenic: Due to its antioxidant properties, vanilla oil is helpful tool in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer cells. It helps to slow the growth of cancerous cells caused by damaged tissues.
3) Anti-Inflammatory Properties: It can be used to stop inflammation in the body in many different ways. It can sooth respiratory and digestive problems and is useful for those suffering from bloating or muscular strains. The oil is used to cure fever as it reduces the swelling associated with illnesses and helps the body fight infections.
4) Anti-Depressant: Vanilla Essential Oils are also widely used in the mental health field as it has mood lifting properties that promote the wellbeing and happiness while having a calming effect on anxious minds. For many, the scent of vanilla is soothing and brings up the memories of childhood. It also lowers blood pressure and encourages rest and sleep. The sweet smell produces a positive attitude. It stabilizes emotions and calms the people who are angry. Regardless of the age of the person, this essential oil is ideal in alleviating all kinds of depression and stress.
5) Perfume: The signature scent of vanilla oil has contributed to the growth in the popularity of vanilla perfume. The sweet, homely fragrance can now be bought as a perfume in many cosmetic shops.
6) Body Oil: Vanilla is a common ingredient in many aroma therapies, massage or moisturizing oils because of its tranquilizing effects of the smell. Vanilla essential oils can also be diluted in warm bath water to create a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
Vanilla essential oil can be a valuable item in all the households simply because it boasts numerous cosmetic and medicinal benefits. You can buy high-quality vanilla essential oils from Camden-Grey which provides various ingredients for soap making. Log on to www.camdengrey.com to know more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Orient Automatic Galant Collection Fetac002b Mens Watch| Adding Character To Your Everyday Wear
Author: Jasson C
2. Catholic Vestments
Author: arun mathew
3. 4 Factors To Consider When Choosing Water Geyser Online
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
4. It’s Easy To Buy Online Products In Faridabad
5. Hair Care Tips
6. 5 Things To Consider Before Purchasing Scented Pillar Candles
Author: Jordan Allan
7. Why Are Auto Accessoriesbuying Online Is Necessary
Author: Racheal christion
8. Know The Several Health Benefits With Titanium Bracelets
9. Gemstones To Increase The Beauty Of The Beholders
Author: Dr Anoop Agarwal
10. Kippahs A Great Gift For Your Jew Friend
11. Are You Looking At These Tips When You Buy Quality Apparels Online?
Author: Nug Brand
12. Buy Sony Mdr-xb450
Author: Vivek Choudhary
13. Buy Audio Technica Ath-m30x
Author: RAVINDER YADAV
14. Shop For Your Favorite Toys Online
Author: Racheal christion
15. Hugecart Tops The Agendas Of Online Grocery Store