ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Health Benefits Of Vanilla Essential Oil: Camden Grey
Total Articles: 136
Often the idea of vanilla is associated with simple and plain flavors, but with the plenty of health benefits that it has, there is nothing boring about vanilla essential oil. This oil is used all over the world for a multitude of medicinal purposes. Vanilla is commonly used in aromatherapy perfumery products.
1) Antioxidant: Vanilla essential oil has antioxidant properties. One whiff of its aroma neutralizes the free radicals inside our bodies. When there are more healthy cells on the inside, we naturally look and feel better on the outside. Products such as green tea and blueberry have been known for their antioxidant properties since long, but a very few people realize that vanilla essential oil also contains powerful antioxidant properties.
2) Anti-Carcinogenic: Due to its antioxidant properties, vanilla oil is helpful tool in preventing the growth of tumors and cancer cells. It helps to slow the growth of cancerous cells caused by damaged tissues.
3) Anti-Inflammatory Properties: It can be used to stop inflammation in the body in many different ways. It can sooth respiratory and digestive problems and is useful for those suffering from bloating or muscular strains. The oil is used to cure fever as it reduces the swelling associated with illnesses and helps the body fight infections.
4) Anti-Depressant: Vanilla Essential Oils are also widely used in the mental health field as it has mood lifting properties that promote the wellbeing and happiness while having a calming effect on anxious minds. For many, the scent of vanilla is soothing and brings up the memories of childhood. It also lowers blood pressure and encourages rest and sleep. The sweet smell produces a positive attitude. It stabilizes emotions and calms the people who are angry. Regardless of the age of the person, this essential oil is ideal in alleviating all kinds of depression and stress.
5) Perfume: The signature scent of vanilla oil has contributed to the growth in the popularity of vanilla perfume. The sweet, homely fragrance can now be bought as a perfume in many cosmetic shops.
6) Body Oil: Vanilla is a common ingredient in many aroma therapies, massage or moisturizing oils because of its tranquilizing effects of the smell. Vanilla essential oils can also be diluted in warm bath water to create a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
Vanilla essential oil can be a valuable item in all the households simply because it boasts numerous cosmetic and medicinal benefits. You can buy high-quality vanilla essential oils from Camden-Grey which provides various ingredients for soap making. Log on to www.camdengrey.com to know more.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist