ALL >> Business >> View Article
Cloud Version Of Tina In The Industry
Total Articles: 2
The server-client based online software technologies of the recent times render high speed productivity, just like their offline counterparts. Compared to offline technologies, nowadays, online technologies come with better advantages, both in industrial and from educational viewpoints.
Some benefits of online client-server based software & hardware technologies are:
• Availability: Online services can be accessed from any location in worldwide, provided you have a device with internet connection. This is especially useful at presentations to customers, conferences, providing live services at websites and gets communicate over online and offline, etc.
• Multi-platform operations: The web based software is capable to run on any OS or device, through popular browsers like Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Safari. It also runs on any device like tablet, smartphone, desktop, laptop, and so on.
• Wider application range: As these web based servers are backed by powerful architecture, it can cover a wide range of application. As a result online services can be accessed in even the tiniest of devices. Users only need to login for accessing the application. There is no need to install the software.
TINACloud Online Circuit Simulator: Features and Benefits
This web based circuit simulation tool is used for analog, digital, MCU, HDL and mixed electronic circuits like RF, optoelectronic & communication, SMPS, and micro-controller applications, and is capable to run in twenty languages.
TINACloud also has the capability of analyzing complex circuits that contain HDL code (that can be downloaded to FPGA), in a mixed environment, which contains operational amplifiers and DAC (digital analog converter). It also has the capacity to include nearly seven hundred MCUs (micro controller), which includes AVR, PIC, 8051, and ARM. Users are able to debug and program the devices, using C code, ASM, hexadecimal, and also a tool that generates code from flowcharts and even debug step to step in mixed mode environment.
TINA Cloud also includes a powerful Design Tool which works with the design equations of the circuitsto ensure that the specified inputs result in the specified output response. The tool offers you a solution engine that you can use to solve repetitively and accurately for various scenarios. The calculated component values are automatically set in place in the companion TINA schematic and you can check the result by circuit simulation. This new feature is also very useful for semiconductor and other electronics component manufacturers to provide application circuits along with the design procedure.
For more information about circuit simulation and HDL simulation visit us at http://www.tina.com/ now.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India