ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Do Medical Tourists Prefer Thailand?
Total Articles: 13
Medical tourism is a really popular type of travel. In fact, it is a billion dollar industry. So many countries have good professionals and affordable costs. A lot of countries want to attract European and American medical tourists – such as Singapore, South Korea, India, Costa Rica, Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia, Turkey, etc. But, most westerns take their medical visa to Thailand and come to Bangkok. That is because; it is so welcoming in several ways:
• Medical infrastructure in Thailand
There are a lot of internationally acclaimed hospitals with equally competent medical professionals – who are known for their expertise and skill. So, from doctors, surgeons to support staff, their professionalism is definitely comparable to international standards. Furthermore, with usage of English and global standards of infrastructure within the city, Bangkok is a great city to visit for medical treatment.
• Medical visa to Thailand
This is very easy part of the process if your supporting documents are in order. You will need a valid passport, visa application form, photographs, medical reports from your doctor and a letter from Thai hospital confirming the details like type of treatment and duration of visit. Based on these details your get a visa for 6 months or a year, wherein you can stay in Thailand for 2 to 3 months.
This is a very quick process if you have a bank account with 20,000 Baht per person or 40,000 Baht per family. This is the proof of adequate finances that is essential for the Thailand travel and stay. You will need to showcase your round trip tickets or itinerary. This visa processing is much easier for USA citizens while non- US nationals may need to submit additional documents. But, the processing is quick and efficient in either case, which is a great and quick access to this country’s infrastructure.
• Recovery support in Thailand
With the famous Thai massages aiding the recovery process, most westerners welcomed by Thai tourism industry. The supportive hospitality staff across the travel destinations in Thailand, it is really possible to convert medical treatment trip into a cherished and relaxing holiday experience, where your recovery is smooth, sightseeing is amazing and food is delicious.
When it comes to medical tourism trip to Thailand, every department of Thai economy is transformed into excellent support system. You get great medical expertise at affordable rates. You get easy and comfortable access to Thailand with medical visa. You get comforting and massage and food. You can on shopping spree or sightseeing tour.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on how to get a medical visa for Thailand, he researches about the different requirements that Visa processes need.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara