ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Wise Facts About The Do Not Call RegistryBy Expert Author: Tia Stormo
As ordered by the Singapore government, with effect from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore usually bans groups from giving precise marketing messages to all Singapore phone numbers which contain mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are registered with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of principles that is administered by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to handle the assortment and usage of the personal datas of Singaporeans. This means that anyone who wishes to send marketing messages would need to send their contact lists to the DNC Registry to examine against it before managing out their plan. Any one that is discovered to break the regulations set by the government will have a punishment enforced on them.
The catalog of numbers is actually split into few groups: white list and black list where phone numbers that have picked to obtain marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have selected out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be marked.
We have understood from countless Singaporeans that they have been getting unknown calls or messages from particular businesses with the objective of trying to publicize their companies and most of them get irritated with them. Many of these marketing messages generally have one main aim which is to publicize and publicize their brand and hoping to get businesses from this.
Whether your firm is presently texting such marketing messages and generating the message to be sent or if you are authorising another firm to do so, your organisation has to first ensure that such messages are not sent to Singapore telephone numbers registered with the DNC Registry. In the event of any potential defiance, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will rely on the original results list that is made by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will obtain sentences accordingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing