ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Use An Education Visa For Thailand
Total Articles: 13
An Education visa in Thailand is not just seen as a visa to study in Thailand. In many cases, it is seen as a beneficial alternative to other kinds of visas that have some inherent disadvantages to deal with. You need to upkeep a fixed number of study hours to maintain an Education visa in Thailand, though. Since it is the only requirement, though, an Education visa can be used for several purposes.
• Skip visa runs
If you are on a 30 day or 3 month visa, you will need to do a visa run to re-enter country from a different country for the next 30 days or 3 months. But, these visa runs are considered cheaper than a 10 day visa extension that could cost you approximately 1,900 Baht for every extension. But, visa runs are tiring, repetitive and unsuitable choice in the long run. But, there is no other choice except education visa to Thailand. If you maintain study hours, you can stay in Thailand for next 1 year without any visa runs.
Amongst all types of other visas that a foreign national can consider, an education visa to Thailand is highly convenient. You can register for a year-long language course. Then, you can make an attempt to obtain a Thai work permit, as it is possible. You can open a bank account, driver’s license, etc. It is indeed much more convenient than other types of visas which are either hard to acquire or extremely limited. So, it makes sense to opt for this visa, which legally supports an extended stay in Thailand.
What are the common choices for the people, who are trying to stay in Thailand? They can do a quick visa run. Well, air ticket to Cambodia is cheaper than visa extension; which costs 1900 Baht. But, educational visa is the most cost effective as you need to check with Immigration officer after every 3 months. This is the most affordable choice for the foreign nationals indeed.
So, apply for the educational visa along with your existing qualifications and the standard documents, so that your visa application is approved very easily. So, what documents will you need?
• Valid passport
• Visa application form
• Transcripts of your educational qualifications
• Letter of acceptance from concerned educational institute, school or university
You can be invited for an interview or asked to submit more documents, if the consular process deems it necessary.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on how to get an education visa for Thailand, he also researches about the different kinds of requirements that visa processes need.
Travel Articles1. Advantages Of Utilizing Car Rental Service In Bhubaneswar
Author: Ori Cab
2. Get The Best Travel Experience With The Car
Author: Ori Cab
3. Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts In Nashik
Author: Soma Vine Village
4. The Slow Walk To The Aisle Celebrated Well With Limo Rental Atlanta
Author: Limo Rental Atlanta
5. Get Best Trekking Experience With Affordable Langtang Trek Tour
Author: Frolic Adventure
6. Easy Wedding Shuttle Service Via Charter Bus Rental In San Diego
Author: Hire Charter Bus
7. Visiting The Highly Crowded Place In The World
Author: ponting brown
8. Cheap Limo Service With High Wedding Quality Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
9. The Ultimate Reward: Super Bowl Tickets And A Dallas Coach Bus
Author: Jimmy Diesl
10. Making The Most Out Of Cairo Day Tours
Author: Ahmed Samir
11. Horsley Hills A Pleasant Climate
12. Taxi In Dehradun, Car On Rent Dehradun
13. High-end Destination Wedding Facilitation In Dc Via Charter Bus
14. Hire | Rental | Hire Services - Anythingforhire
Author: Anything For Hire
15. Regional Adventures Near Monte Vista, Colorado
Author: Mike Suthar