ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Use An Education Visa For Thailand
Total Articles: 13
An Education visa in Thailand is not just seen as a visa to study in Thailand. In many cases, it is seen as a beneficial alternative to other kinds of visas that have some inherent disadvantages to deal with. You need to upkeep a fixed number of study hours to maintain an Education visa in Thailand, though. Since it is the only requirement, though, an Education visa can be used for several purposes.
• Skip visa runs
If you are on a 30 day or 3 month visa, you will need to do a visa run to re-enter country from a different country for the next 30 days or 3 months. But, these visa runs are considered cheaper than a 10 day visa extension that could cost you approximately 1,900 Baht for every extension. But, visa runs are tiring, repetitive and unsuitable choice in the long run. But, there is no other choice except education visa to Thailand. If you maintain study hours, you can stay in Thailand for next 1 year without any visa runs.
Amongst all types of other visas that a foreign national can consider, an education visa to Thailand is highly convenient. You can register for a year-long language course. Then, you can make an attempt to obtain a Thai work permit, as it is possible. You can open a bank account, driver’s license, etc. It is indeed much more convenient than other types of visas which are either hard to acquire or extremely limited. So, it makes sense to opt for this visa, which legally supports an extended stay in Thailand.
What are the common choices for the people, who are trying to stay in Thailand? They can do a quick visa run. Well, air ticket to Cambodia is cheaper than visa extension; which costs 1900 Baht. But, educational visa is the most cost effective as you need to check with Immigration officer after every 3 months. This is the most affordable choice for the foreign nationals indeed.
So, apply for the educational visa along with your existing qualifications and the standard documents, so that your visa application is approved very easily. So, what documents will you need?
• Valid passport
• Visa application form
• Transcripts of your educational qualifications
• Letter of acceptance from concerned educational institute, school or university
You can be invited for an interview or asked to submit more documents, if the consular process deems it necessary.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on how to get an education visa for Thailand, he also researches about the different kinds of requirements that visa processes need.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure