ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Human Hair Extensions Vs Synthetic Hair Extensions - What To Prefer
Total Articles: 9
match the styling requirements while some prefer it for taking care of their hair problems. The choices to both the options are limitless because there are unlimited styles and types of hair extensions which are available in the market. The different types of hair extension available are:
• Taped hair extensions
• Bonded hair extensions
• Human hair extensions
• Synthetic hair extensions
The above two hair extensions are classified on the basis of the method which is adopted in implanting hair extensions while the later two are classified on the basis of type of hair used in hair extensions.
Let’s first get through the details of bonded hair extensions and tape in hair extensions.
Bonded hair extensions:
• It is the traditional style of fixing hair extensions to the existing hair. Here the bonds of the extensions are glued with the natural hair.
• The problems associated with bonded type hair extensions are it forms patches on the scalp, results in untidy bonds which can be seen easily.
• Keratin is used to glue the extensions with the hair, but if it is not done by a professional then it would result in forming muddled bonds.
• The only benefit associated with bonded hair extensions is that it can last longer and some people use it for permanent fixing of the extensions.
Tape in Hair extensions:
• Taped hair extensions are made up of natural human hair. In bonded hair extensions, heat is used to dry up the glued extensions, but taped extensions require no heat.
• The tapes are specially designed to solve the problems related to bonded hair extensions.
• The patches which were visible in bonded hair extensions are no longer visible in taped hair extensions.
• Tape in hair extensions are pretty flexible and can be removed on demand
• The problem associated with taped extensions is that it is made up of human hair and requires a lot of care and attention.
Most of the people prefer extensions because of the hair problems they face. There are two types of extensions on the basis of the types of hair used and they are synthetic and human hair extensions. Both the type of extensions has their own advantages and disadvantages and you have to install as per your prevailing condition.
• Synthetic hair extension is cheap and is of low profile as compared to natural human hair.
• Human hair extensions are fixed permanently and should be taken care as your existing hair, but synthetic hair extensions can be replaced and do not require any maintenance.
• Synthetic extensions can be changed as per the styling needs, but human hair extensions are fixed permanently and are considered a permanent solution of the hair problems.
If you want to get rid of the hair problems, then consider the advice of a hair expert before installing any of the available extensions. Applying the type of extension is completely based on the type of existing hair.
Lance Fabian endorses the use of high quality human hair extensions that can give women longer, thicker and more attractive hair instantly. He has found that the tape in hair extensions provided by Seamless1.com.au are the most innovative and affordable ones in Australia. It takes less than 30 minutes to install them.
Beauty Articles1. Salveo’s Herbal Medicines Are Ideal For Diabetic Treatment
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited
2. Try These Amazing Diy Natural Skin Care Products For Your Aging Skin
Author: David John
3. Modern Comic Book Artist
4. Benefits That You Acquire By Visiting Hair Salon In Delhi
5. Top 5 Benefits Of Using The African Shea Butter Soap
Author: Ba Cisse
6. How To Do A Day Time Eye Makeup Look
7. 5 Advantages Of Choosing The Shaving Trimmer Over Razor Blades
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
8. Top Natural Acne Cleansers You Should Be Using
Author: David John
9. Give Her A Sensual Massage
10. What Is Semi-permanent Eyebrow Tattoo, Microblading Or 3d Eyebrows?
Author: Flawless Brow Design
11. Oral Health Care - Boring? What Your Teeth Want You To Know
Author: Dental Studio
12. Find Beautiful Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair Women Online
13. Natural Face Products For Sensitive Skin You Should Use For Radiant & Glowing Skin
Author: David John
14. Important Benefits Of Airbrush Wedding Makeup For The Bride
Author: Adam Mickey
15. Keep Your Face Naturally Clean With An Oil Cleanse
Author: Natural Cave