ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Current Mortgage Rates
Total Articles: 153
Current home loan rates, refinance loans and home equity loan interest rates are still near historic lows for 30 year and 15 year fixed-rate mortgages. Current home loan rates are steady and are predominantly caused by a slower than expected economic growth and a low inflation rate. But Mortgage rates are subject to both political and economic event risks also, rates could rise to 5 percent or drop into the 3s just as easily.
With mortgage interest rates for new mortgage loans, refinance loans and home equity loans so low, checking out current home loan rates for any of these types of loans is a no-brainer and discount points/origination fees and on these mortgages are down as well.
Comparing home loan rates can save you tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your loan when you lock-in a low mortgage interest rate. Do not stay with your current higher rate mortgage, it would not make good financial sense. If you are thinking about getting a new mortgage or refinancing your current home, get started today and begin enjoying current home mortgage rates.
Which type of mortgage is right for you depends on your situation. Are you a military veteran? Do you have limited economic resources right now? Are both you and your spouse working and earning a decent income? First, see which of these mortgage loans you are eligible for and then compare each offered interest rate and terms of each loan against the other. Obviously, take the best mortgage loan rate and terms offered regardless of which loan type you qualify for. Home Affordable Refinance Program or HARP Loans are popular right now as well. A HARP Loan is right for you if you owe more on your home than it's current value.
The quickest and easiest way to find the best home mortgage loan rates is to look online. It sure beats calling up every bank and credit union and asking them for today's rate. BankRate.com is great site for finding the best mortgage rates around. You will also find financial institutions like USBank, WellsFargo, QuickenLoans, BankofAmerica, Chase, Amerisave and many others offering their current home loan rates online. Currently home mortgage loan rates are running steady, up a little, down a little, week to week. Now is a great time to lock in a great home loan rate if you are looking to buy.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Becoming A Mortgage Net Branch Company
2. Email Scam On Non-profit And Volunteer Groups Recruitment
Author: lexie grey
3. Top Commodity Trading Signals For Comex Investors
Author: Jean Wong
4. Follow These 5 Precautions When You Send Money To India From The Usa
5. Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Coins: How To Do It Right
Author: Sara Watson
6. Intraday Nifty Future Tips & Nifty Tips Service
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
7. How Dedicated Relationship Bank Can Serve You Well
Author: Jeff Usman
8. What Advantages You Can Obtain From Online Investment
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Get Recognition Even In The Crowd
Author: ponting brown
10. What Does The Future Hold For Forex Trading?
Author: Amir Milan
11. Why You Need Best Forex Brokers
Author: Joyce Shen
12. Top Logical And Reasonable Forex Trading Tips
Author: Santosh Sharma
13. Experts Of Financial Advisory Services Pen Down 10 Profitable Stock Picks For 2017
Author: Multi Management & Future Solutions
14. Are Loans Truly Responsive For People With Poor Credit?
Author: John Thomson
15. Axis Bank Waives 12 Emis On Home Loan For Up To 30 Lakhs