ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Current Mortgage Rates
Total Articles: 153
Current home loan rates, refinance loans and home equity loan interest rates are still near historic lows for 30 year and 15 year fixed-rate mortgages. Current home loan rates are steady and are predominantly caused by a slower than expected economic growth and a low inflation rate. But Mortgage rates are subject to both political and economic event risks also, rates could rise to 5 percent or drop into the 3s just as easily.
With mortgage interest rates for new mortgage loans, refinance loans and home equity loans so low, checking out current home loan rates for any of these types of loans is a no-brainer and discount points/origination fees and on these mortgages are down as well.
Comparing home loan rates can save you tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your loan when you lock-in a low mortgage interest rate. Do not stay with your current higher rate mortgage, it would not make good financial sense. If you are thinking about getting a new mortgage or refinancing your current home, get started today and begin enjoying current home mortgage rates.
Which type of mortgage is right for you depends on your situation. Are you a military veteran? Do you have limited economic resources right now? Are both you and your spouse working and earning a decent income? First, see which of these mortgage loans you are eligible for and then compare each offered interest rate and terms of each loan against the other. Obviously, take the best mortgage loan rate and terms offered regardless of which loan type you qualify for. Home Affordable Refinance Program or HARP Loans are popular right now as well. A HARP Loan is right for you if you owe more on your home than it's current value.
The quickest and easiest way to find the best home mortgage loan rates is to look online. It sure beats calling up every bank and credit union and asking them for today's rate. BankRate.com is great site for finding the best mortgage rates around. You will also find financial institutions like USBank, WellsFargo, QuickenLoans, BankofAmerica, Chase, Amerisave and many others offering their current home loan rates online. Currently home mortgage loan rates are running steady, up a little, down a little, week to week. Now is a great time to lock in a great home loan rate if you are looking to buy.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah