ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Current Mortgage Rates
Total Articles: 153
Current home loan rates, refinance loans and home equity loan interest rates are still near historic lows for 30 year and 15 year fixed-rate mortgages. Current home loan rates are steady and are predominantly caused by a slower than expected economic growth and a low inflation rate. But Mortgage rates are subject to both political and economic event risks also, rates could rise to 5 percent or drop into the 3s just as easily.
With mortgage interest rates for new mortgage loans, refinance loans and home equity loans so low, checking out current home loan rates for any of these types of loans is a no-brainer and discount points/origination fees and on these mortgages are down as well.
Comparing home loan rates can save you tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your loan when you lock-in a low mortgage interest rate. Do not stay with your current higher rate mortgage, it would not make good financial sense. If you are thinking about getting a new mortgage or refinancing your current home, get started today and begin enjoying current home mortgage rates.
Which type of mortgage is right for you depends on your situation. Are you a military veteran? Do you have limited economic resources right now? Are both you and your spouse working and earning a decent income? First, see which of these mortgage loans you are eligible for and then compare each offered interest rate and terms of each loan against the other. Obviously, take the best mortgage loan rate and terms offered regardless of which loan type you qualify for. Home Affordable Refinance Program or HARP Loans are popular right now as well. A HARP Loan is right for you if you owe more on your home than it's current value.
The quickest and easiest way to find the best home mortgage loan rates is to look online. It sure beats calling up every bank and credit union and asking them for today's rate. BankRate.com is great site for finding the best mortgage rates around. You will also find financial institutions like USBank, WellsFargo, QuickenLoans, BankofAmerica, Chase, Amerisave and many others offering their current home loan rates online. Currently home mortgage loan rates are running steady, up a little, down a little, week to week. Now is a great time to lock in a great home loan rate if you are looking to buy.
Investing / Finance Articles1. These Monetary Items Are Modified For Conveying Simple
Author: Tommy Harisson
2. M&a Advisory Firms
Author: Sandeep Sharma
3. Want To Invest In The Share Market For The Long Term ? The Prior The Better!
Author: Mahendra Rajput
4. Indian Gold Trading
Author: wasim rizwan
5. You Are Affirmed Cash In A While Without Such Commitments
Author: Jim Carry
6. Why You Need To Go Over The Internet Before Applying For A Home Loan
Author: Chandani Jawar
7. You Require Cash Just By Enrolling Yourself With The Loan Specialist
Author: Alexander Zeus
8. Benefits Of Getting Instant Cash Loans In I Hour India
Author: Akanksha mishra
9. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
10. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
11. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
12. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
13. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
14. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
15. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani