ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour By Train – See The Beauty Of Agra
Total Articles: 5
Agra City is very famous in the world. Actually it was the capital of Mughals, now also it’s known for the monuments of Mughals. Many type of beauty it has got like Taj Mahal, Red Fort and more…. Now if talk about the facilities of Agra so now it’s fantastic, Agra has got 5 stars hotels and more stunning restaurant.
The Taj Mahal (Symbol of Love): The Taj Mahal incorporates and expands on design traditions of Persian architecture and earlier Mughal architecture. And the tomb is the central focus of the entire complex of the Taj Mahal. This large, white marble structure stands on a square plinth and consists of a symmetrical building with an iwan topped by a large dome and finial. Like most Mughal tombs, the basic elements are Persian in origin. And the base structure is essentially a large, multi-chambered cube with chamfered corners, forming an unequal octagon that is approximately 55 meters on each of the four long sides. On each of these sides, a huge pishtaq, or vaulted archway, frames the iwan with two similarly shaped, arched balconies stacked on either side.
Red Fort of Agra: Agra Fort was originally a brick fort, held by the Hindu Sikarwar Rajputs. It was mentioned for the first time in 1080 AD when a Ghaznavide force captured it. Sikandar Lodi was the first Sultan of Delhi who shifted to Agra and lived in the fort. And many Architects laid the foundation and it was built with bricks in the inner core with sandstone on external surfaces. Some 4,000 builders worked on it daily for eight years, completing it in 1573.
Through Same Day Agra Tour by Train you will visit all the major attractions and local culture of Agra in just one day.. It is the most popular tour in India.
Tour Itinerary -
5:15 Hrs - (Shatabdi Express Dep: 06:00 A.M. – Arr. 08:06 A.M.)
Wake Up Early In The Morning For The Enthralling Same Day Agra Tour By Train! Chauffer Will Pick You From The Hotel And Transfer You To The Railway Station. Now Board Air Conditioned Shatabdi Express Train To Agra. Enjoy Breakfast Onboard!
8:06 Hrs - Taj Mahal
Our Executive Will Greet Your Arrival At Agra Railway Station And Introduce The Tour Guide! He Will Make You Visit The Popular Attractions Of The City. Explore The Stunning And Majestic Taj Mahal, Symbol Of Love.
11:30 Hrs - Agra Fort
After Exploring Majestic Taj Mahal, Get Set To Visit Agra Fort Which Is Located Near The Bank Of Yamuna River.
12:45 Hrs - Lunch
Now Enjoy Lunch At The Popular Five Star Hotel Or In Popular Local Restaurant!
14:30 Hrs - Fatehpur Sikri
Post Lunch Get Set To Explore The Ghost City, Fatehpur Sikri! The City Was Constructed By Mughal Emperor Akbar.
17:30 Hrs - Markets
Free to explore the Agra’s rich heritage of handicrafts or Free at Leisure. Buy some souvenirs from the local markets of Agra for your dear friends!
19:30 Hrs - Departure
Now Cab Will Drop You At The Railway Station To Board Train Towards Delhi! Your One Day Agra Tour by Train Comes to an End!
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe