ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Domestic Holidays In India: What To Expect
Total Articles: 400
India is a land blessed by sun, surf and sand, with golden landscapes and shimmering waters. While holidaying in India, one can expect a varied climate and a rare mixture of races, people, languages, customs, traditions, and religions. The past and present are intricately linked in this country and the many historic monuments are showcased beautifully in many domestic tour packages.
With sheer variety, travelers can find much to keep them occupied when travelling in India. Depending on which domestic tour package you pick, a unique experience promises to welcome you into its fold. Some of the most popular local destinations that travelers can look forward to include Goa, Kerala, Rajasthan, Kullu Manali, Shimla, Nainital and Mussoorie. Let’s explore a few of these destinations in detail:
Goa: with an environment that coaxes you into lazing around, Goa is undoubtedly the beach capital of the country. One can even say that a holiday in India is incomplete without this destination. As part of most domestic tour packages, one can enjoy the local cuisine, the many beaches, water sports, the many markets and most of all, the beautiful weather! The best time to visit Goa is in the first part of the year and after the monsoons!
Kerela: Many associate the south of the country with this beautiful destination. Informally known as “God’s Own Country”, the back waters of Kerela are as popular as they are beautiful. Start your trip with a few days spent in a houseboat, enjoy the local, spicy cuisine and laze around in the peaceful atmosphere that Kerela is known for. Undoubtedly one of the many highlights of holidaying in India!
Rajasthan: known for its centuries of martial excellence, the palaces and forts of Rajasthan have attracted travelers for years! Live the royal life in one of the many hotels that are converted palaces. Explore the ancient cities of Jaisalmer, Jaipur and Jodhpur. Experience firsthand the life that many Rajput clans were proud to call their own! While holidaying in India, don’t miss out on including this exciting destination in your domestic tour packages.
With a myriad list of offerings, the different flavors and charm of these local make it a must-visit destination of the world. Offering a variety of tours touching various themes such as wildlife, adventure, heritage, sand dunes, fairs and festivals, honeymoon, Ayurveda, Yoga, heritage sites, monuments, pilgrimage, beaches, backwaters and hills stations, every state of India has something special to offer. It is guarantee to make a holiday in India filled with sweet memories of your visit, to take back home with you.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and enjoys a number of holidays in India. Apart from being an ardent photographer, he recently enjoyed a domestic tour package from Cox & Kings to Rajasthan.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson