ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Types Of Business Visa For Thailand
Total Articles: 13
There are three types of Business visas to Thailand. You can get a non-immigrant business visa for a job, a business or investment opportunity. Though, they all fall under the category of business visa, Thai procedures for each one of them is different. It is important to be specific about your requirement with the visa processing agency.
Thai embassy cannot issue this visa. This visa lies under the jurisdiction of Office of Immigration Bureau in Bangkok. However, if you want this type of visa, you cannot apply for it as an individual. The Thai company you have invested in has to apply along with a long list of corporate documents that establish you as one of the investors. Once the immigration office clears you, you will receive the visa from Thai embassy as well. However, there is another type of visa – which is for the individuals who are employed to work on investment projects.
As a businessman, if you need to visit Thailand often, you need non-immigration business visa; preferably that allows you to enter Thailand multiple times. You must be involved in a Thai organization as a partner. You must have all the essential documents to prove it. However, it is important to hire a business visa expert as these visas get delayed and rejected way too easily. Here is the list of documents you must present along with the standard documents like valid passport, visa application and photographs.
• Corporate documents like business registration and business licence
• List of shareholders
• Company profile
• Business operation details
• Letter of invitation from the associated partners or companies in Thailand
• Evidence of Financial status
• Balance sheet, income tax and business tax statement of the last year
• Formal communication with the business partners
To work legally in Thailand, you will need employment visa and work permit. However, apply for this visa from your home country and establish your value in terms of unique talent that is locally not available. The job description and employer details will be extremely important as employers need to be qualified to hire foreign nationals too. So, what do you need apart from valid passport, photographs, evidence of sufficient funds and visa application?
• Corporate documents that qualify the employer to hire you
• Copy of work permit
• Letter of approval from the ministry of labour
So, make most of these growth opportunities!
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on getting a Business Visa for Thailand, he also researches about the different processes needed for visas in Thailand.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service