ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Types Of Business Visa For Thailand
Total Articles: 13
There are three types of Business visas to Thailand. You can get a non-immigrant business visa for a job, a business or investment opportunity. Though, they all fall under the category of business visa, Thai procedures for each one of them is different. It is important to be specific about your requirement with the visa processing agency.
Thai embassy cannot issue this visa. This visa lies under the jurisdiction of Office of Immigration Bureau in Bangkok. However, if you want this type of visa, you cannot apply for it as an individual. The Thai company you have invested in has to apply along with a long list of corporate documents that establish you as one of the investors. Once the immigration office clears you, you will receive the visa from Thai embassy as well. However, there is another type of visa – which is for the individuals who are employed to work on investment projects.
As a businessman, if you need to visit Thailand often, you need non-immigration business visa; preferably that allows you to enter Thailand multiple times. You must be involved in a Thai organization as a partner. You must have all the essential documents to prove it. However, it is important to hire a business visa expert as these visas get delayed and rejected way too easily. Here is the list of documents you must present along with the standard documents like valid passport, visa application and photographs.
• Corporate documents like business registration and business licence
• List of shareholders
• Company profile
• Business operation details
• Letter of invitation from the associated partners or companies in Thailand
• Evidence of Financial status
• Balance sheet, income tax and business tax statement of the last year
• Formal communication with the business partners
To work legally in Thailand, you will need employment visa and work permit. However, apply for this visa from your home country and establish your value in terms of unique talent that is locally not available. The job description and employer details will be extremely important as employers need to be qualified to hire foreign nationals too. So, what do you need apart from valid passport, photographs, evidence of sufficient funds and visa application?
• Corporate documents that qualify the employer to hire you
• Copy of work permit
• Letter of approval from the ministry of labour
So, make most of these growth opportunities!
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on getting a Business Visa for Thailand, he also researches about the different processes needed for visas in Thailand.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family