ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Types Of Business Visa For Thailand
Total Articles: 13
There are three types of Business visas to Thailand. You can get a non-immigrant business visa for a job, a business or investment opportunity. Though, they all fall under the category of business visa, Thai procedures for each one of them is different. It is important to be specific about your requirement with the visa processing agency.
Thai embassy cannot issue this visa. This visa lies under the jurisdiction of Office of Immigration Bureau in Bangkok. However, if you want this type of visa, you cannot apply for it as an individual. The Thai company you have invested in has to apply along with a long list of corporate documents that establish you as one of the investors. Once the immigration office clears you, you will receive the visa from Thai embassy as well. However, there is another type of visa – which is for the individuals who are employed to work on investment projects.
As a businessman, if you need to visit Thailand often, you need non-immigration business visa; preferably that allows you to enter Thailand multiple times. You must be involved in a Thai organization as a partner. You must have all the essential documents to prove it. However, it is important to hire a business visa expert as these visas get delayed and rejected way too easily. Here is the list of documents you must present along with the standard documents like valid passport, visa application and photographs.
• Corporate documents like business registration and business licence
• List of shareholders
• Company profile
• Business operation details
• Letter of invitation from the associated partners or companies in Thailand
• Evidence of Financial status
• Balance sheet, income tax and business tax statement of the last year
• Formal communication with the business partners
To work legally in Thailand, you will need employment visa and work permit. However, apply for this visa from your home country and establish your value in terms of unique talent that is locally not available. The job description and employer details will be extremely important as employers need to be qualified to hire foreign nationals too. So, what do you need apart from valid passport, photographs, evidence of sufficient funds and visa application?
• Corporate documents that qualify the employer to hire you
• Copy of work permit
• Letter of approval from the ministry of labour
So, make most of these growth opportunities!
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on getting a Business Visa for Thailand, he also researches about the different processes needed for visas in Thailand.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson