ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Introduction To Employment Visa To Thailand
Total Articles: 13
Foreigners, who wish to work in Thailand legally, need a non-immigrant visa (B) and a Thai work permit. They must apply for an employment visa from their home countries to arrive in Thailand to working here. The Thailand visa application process for employment is long, though. You will need a few basic documents:
• Passport – It should be valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
• Complete Thailand visa application form
• Recent photographs
• Evidence of adequate finance – This is necessary to demonstrate that the applicant can afford to travel in and stay in Thailand. For family travel, you will need 40,000 Baht in traveller’s cheques. A single individual will need to have 20, 000 Baht in account to establish that you can pay for the stay in Thailand.
These requirements are necessary for almost all kinds of Thai visas. However, for the employment visa to Thailand, you will need additional documents to display your relevance to Thai work environment. Here are the main requirements to qualify for the employment visa:
• Firstly, you must ensure that you skip the professions and businesses, which foreigners are prohibited from doing. The list is long. But, foreigners are prohibited from doing such as - rice farming, salt farming, internal trade of agricultural products, service businesses such as accounting, architecture, advertising, brokerage, hair dressing, beauty salon, handicrafts, trading antiques, tour agency, land and water transport, etc.
• Secondly, you must establish that you are uniquely qualified to do the job. If the similarly qualified professionals are available locally, it is preferred policy of the kingdom to hire the locals.
• Thirdly, your employer must be qualified to hire the foreign nationals. There are certain standards that the employer must meet to able to hire foreigners.
So, you will need following documents to meet the abovementioned requirements.
• Letter of approval from ministry of labour
• Copy of work permit issued by ministry of labour
• Corporate documents of hiring company (These documents should display that employer meets the expected standards.)
o Business registration
o Business license
o Company profile
o List of shareholders
o List of foreign workers – names, nationalities and positions
o Balance sheet
o Income tax statement
o Value added tax registration
When you apply for the employment visa to Thailand, each document of the prospective applicant and employer is equally important. The application can get denied for the smallest of errors in the submitted supporting documents. So, it is best to consult the visa processing expert that can help you get the visa approval.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on getting an employment visa in Thailand, he also researches about the different kind of visa available for Thailand.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage