ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Introduction To Employment Visa To Thailand
Total Articles: 13
Foreigners, who wish to work in Thailand legally, need a non-immigrant visa (B) and a Thai work permit. They must apply for an employment visa from their home countries to arrive in Thailand to working here. The Thailand visa application process for employment is long, though. You will need a few basic documents:
• Passport – It should be valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
• Complete Thailand visa application form
• Recent photographs
• Evidence of adequate finance – This is necessary to demonstrate that the applicant can afford to travel in and stay in Thailand. For family travel, you will need 40,000 Baht in traveller’s cheques. A single individual will need to have 20, 000 Baht in account to establish that you can pay for the stay in Thailand.
These requirements are necessary for almost all kinds of Thai visas. However, for the employment visa to Thailand, you will need additional documents to display your relevance to Thai work environment. Here are the main requirements to qualify for the employment visa:
• Firstly, you must ensure that you skip the professions and businesses, which foreigners are prohibited from doing. The list is long. But, foreigners are prohibited from doing such as - rice farming, salt farming, internal trade of agricultural products, service businesses such as accounting, architecture, advertising, brokerage, hair dressing, beauty salon, handicrafts, trading antiques, tour agency, land and water transport, etc.
• Secondly, you must establish that you are uniquely qualified to do the job. If the similarly qualified professionals are available locally, it is preferred policy of the kingdom to hire the locals.
• Thirdly, your employer must be qualified to hire the foreign nationals. There are certain standards that the employer must meet to able to hire foreigners.
So, you will need following documents to meet the abovementioned requirements.
• Letter of approval from ministry of labour
• Copy of work permit issued by ministry of labour
• Corporate documents of hiring company (These documents should display that employer meets the expected standards.)
o Business registration
o Business license
o Company profile
o List of shareholders
o List of foreign workers – names, nationalities and positions
o Balance sheet
o Income tax statement
o Value added tax registration
When you apply for the employment visa to Thailand, each document of the prospective applicant and employer is equally important. The application can get denied for the smallest of errors in the submitted supporting documents. So, it is best to consult the visa processing expert that can help you get the visa approval.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information on getting an employment visa in Thailand, he also researches about the different kind of visa available for Thailand.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee