ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Can Your Credit Card Help You Improve Your Credit Rating?
Total Articles: 121
The importance of a good credit score cannot be overlooked. Your credit rating will go a long way in helping you out with mortgages, home insurance, car loans and what not. In fact, companies of mobile phones also verify you by checking your credit score. So, naturally you would want your credit rating to be an unblemished one. And that is not all that impossible; credit scores can go up and down just like that, so why not work on improving it when it can get you a lot of benefits.
Learn How to do With Credit Cards
There are many different ways of improving your credit score; for example, you can be a bit more disciplined in making payments against energy bills and to insurance companies. You can also do that by reducing debt to credit ratio on loans; however, there is yet another way of improving your credit record and that is through the credit cards.
Here is how credit cards can help one improve the credit score.
• Go for Secured Credit Cards or Secure Your Credit Card
If you don’t have a credit card yet, you can always purchase your very first secured credit card. It is like borrowing a secured loan against which you have already offered collateral. Similarly, you can get secured credit cards when you deposit cash sum into a savings account first which will serve as the security. With the collateral you insure your card and the provider becomes sure of your ability to pay back. This will, therefore, help reflect positively on your credit score.
• Consolidate Your Credit Cards
If you already have a lot of credit cards on your hands and it is getting difficult to stay a disciplined customer, then you must think about consolidating your credit cards. Consolidating refers to combine all loans of different cards onto one new credit card. This will provide you with a chance of making only a single, reduced payment which might be easier for you to pay.
Furthermore, sometimes consolidating all the loans on to new one also offers you a chance to pay back the amount for some period without the interest. So, with this opportunity, you can certainly do well on your credit rating.
• Direct Debits and Automated Payments
By choosing direct debits, the bills and outstanding payments will be taken care of immediately from your card on the agreed upon date. Skipping a payment is not always intentional. It is possible for people to forget that they had to pay some bills. Therefore by automating the whole system, each and every payment of every month gets paid automatically so that you don’t forget and accumulate late charges.
• Close the Accounts that are Not in Use Anymore
An idle account is only an invitation to further inquiries, checks and whatnot’s. So if you have an account that is not in your use then close it down, and this goes for credit cards as well. There is no need of paying extra for nothing.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar